DCSH no where !!!!!!

asidx

ok so i have seen NO DCSH ANYWHERE in the last 4 months. i have 3 walmarts round here and none of them have any....at all.....is walmart not carrying these anymore??..anyone else have this problem?? i would like to get that cyborg supes.

I bet we're in the down period of DC figures, at least until the DCUC start to hit. No store wants to have "discontinued" stock hanging around. It looks bad to their corporate HQ so rather than risk having it on the pegs, they stop ordering it. So we're out of DC figures (save for the Batman, those annoying little Ewok JLA figures, the real non-Ewok JLA) until then.

I am having this problem right now as well. None of the Targets in my area carry DCSH anymore, and all the TRU are full of old stuff that won't leave. I've pretty much given up on Two Face and Clayface. I just hope things get better with the new line.

have seen the last 2 batman waves very rarely, tru and target only. Still havent seen a couple of the clayface wave. kmart starting to get purple carded supes waves finally if you need some of those still.

Man, this problem never even went away! I've had problems finding this line from the start. At one point they managed to get the wave out that has Lex Luthor in his green armor and now K-Mart is FULL of that, and Meijer still has stragglers from that wave as well (along with two hundred Supermen and Bizzaros).

Target gets in the occational wave, but that's it. They get in one or two cases then it stops. I managed to buy the Joker recently, and somehow I found Steel at TRU but Target and TRU are it for places that carry them. And they only carry them for a few seconds before people attack 'em like a pack of wolves!

I dunno if Mattel is actually planning on working on this problem, but I sure hope so. I'd like to give them money for thier product!

I've bought only two of the figures I have in store. Every other one was ordered of ebay. It consistently remains the only wave i order from ebay. Even comic shops don't carry it.

Its just another reason to hate Mattel.

People #$#@# about DCD being expensive and DCSH being more affordabke. Yeah right. with ebay inflation and shipping sometimes it cots me double what a CD would.

Canada is horrible for getting these figures. They've got nothing new since wave 2. Now i live in New york and it is no better. Ive seen the clayfce wave, and i've seen it refreshed both times there were a huge amount of Bruce wayne but no clayface in sight

Wal-Mart dropping this line has really hurt it. Never saw Catwoman or Two Face and now Clayface and Batgirl are just myths. I'll see the quick change Bruce and the occasional Nightwing at Target or TRU, but that's it.

I think the Superman DCSH that hit Big Lots must have been Wal-Mart dropping their stock. Can anyone confirm?

My brother works at Wal-Mart. The toy department manager said there are no plans to carry the new line next year at all. They are not getting the new GI Joe line either.

I guess Wal-Mart just does not want to sell toy lines that are actually good.

I am preordering everything from online stores. Retail can kiss my butt.

My brother works at Wal-Mart. The toy department manager said there are no plans to carry the new line next year at all. They are not getting the new GI Joe line either.

Who's to blame? Walmart or Mattel?

Seriously, I'm thru driving to all the Walmarts/Targets/TRU/ROSS in my area looking for these hard to find Clayface/Catwoman/Two face figs & never finding them!

I'm just gonna order what I want online & save the gas $ for the S&H!

Who's to blame? Walmart or Mattel?

Seriously, I'm thru driving to all the Walmarts/Targets/TRU/ROSS in my area looking for these hard to find Clayface/Catwoman/Two face figs & never finding them!

I'm just gonna order what I want online & save the gas $ for the S&H!

Who's to blame? Good question.

I think a little of both.

I talked to a toy department manager at another Wal-Mart and she said they would be getting DC stuff anytime, that was two months ago. Now she says they are not getting them and she does not know why because there was alot of customers asking for them. The department managers are not the ones deciding not to carry them. Someone higher up the corporate chain, perhaps, but why would they decide to not carry them.

Mattel has a very bad track record for getting product to stores and to customers.

I probably save more money just ordering a whole set online than I do driving an hour away in four different direction 2-6 times a week just to hunt down a few figures I am missing. That's counting getting figures in a set that I do not even want. That way I know I am getting them too and not playing a game of chance by going to stores.

I collect toys because I want them. Not because I like to play games hunting them down.

And thats another thing, ordering them is no good because the only way you can get the good figures for a decent price is if you preorder set which usally always has a repaint and and a crappy batman no one wants.

If you just want a clayface or something from Bi Bd Toy store or wherever, you have to a) see it before they sell out and B) pay at least 5 dollars more than the average figure for it. I can;t think of a single other line that I resort to ebay so often for.

This is why i become irate when the DCD bashers say that DCD is overpriced. IF they prefer more articulation, thats a valid argument but at least with DCD I can go in on a a specific date provided they did not delay the wave and walk out with my toys. And when i buy a set my guy gives me a deal anyway. MY life is way too busy to waste time driving to Walmart and walking away with nothing all of the time.

This is why i become irate when the DCD bashers say that DCD is overpriced. IF they prefer more articulation, thats a valid argument but at least with DCD I can go in on a a specific date provided they did not delay the wave and walk out with my toys. And when i buy a set my guy gives me a deal anyway. MY life is way too busy to waste time driving to Walmart and walking away with nothing all of the time.

My thoughts exactly. Back when I collected DCD I was able to obtain any particular figure

with ease, with Mattel it becomes a hard task which frankly I no longer have time or patience for.

Since I already sacrificed DCD in favor of Mattel, I can only hope that next year will be alot different.

This hobby becomes alot less enjoyable when you're almost 100% guaranteed of not finding what you want because of Mattel. Perhaps things will change once the new line begins otherwise this is all in vain, there is no reason why we should resort to online stores and ebay, heck I wonder how many people would even bother with toy collecting if the internet wasn't even around.

I'm gonna pre-order Wave 1 of the DCUC, just to be on the safe side. Then I'm gonna keep an eye on the Wally worlds/Targets & TRU just to see if they're up on the pegs. If I see that they are being abundantly stocked on the pegs for at least 2 months straight, then I'll take that as evidence that Mattel has corrected their distibution problems & will store hunt for wave 2 & wave 3.