hmm so-so

Hector2003195

the good: I finally found alot of 25th anniversary joes and bought em

teh bad:i dont know what to do I have been friends with a girl we'll call her "dee dee" ive known her for two years and i think and feel that ive known her for the past 7months. Befroe i graduated we got to know each toher and ride the bus together and had tmie to joke atound and had a lot of fun, i think she even liked me and gave me hints. such then i graduated and feel like evertyhing is going down and were becoming like strangers. I finally had enough courage to tell her how i feel about this and bam seh turned me down and before my confidence was really high and now its like low and affecting my acedmic and job preformance and Im liek tired. She said we should just be friends and then even more so she got a bf a month later bam she broke up and liek previous times I was ther efor her and this time she said thanks for your kind words , they were nice. I know I have a lot of support I really do. So im assuming shes saying tahnks but no thanks and I dont know what to do any hints or advice and incidentally I know that her best friend got in the way. One last thing before she broke up with her bf I had only talked to her on email and thenshe calsl me and needs help on a assignmen and im like WTF was that about? she could have just emailed me? so any adivce would be nice. BTW i really like the new joes

LOL What the heck !?!?!

Glad you finaly got some of the 25th Joes !

as for your other problem just ask her out, if she says yes awesome, if not oh well. Ask someone else you like out.

I think I'm seeing the age of the mebers on all the Joe boards seems to be decreasing, which is a good thing. Now instead of all of us mid early thirties guys there seems to be more and more low twenties guys and teenagers, too. Evidently JvC and S6 had a nicer impact than we old timers thought.

teh bad:i dont know what to do I have been friends with a girl we'll call her "dee dee" ive known her for two years and i think and feel that ive known her for the past 7months. Befroe i graduated we got to know each toher and ride the bus together and had tmie to joke atound and had a lot of fun, i think she even liked me and gave me hints. such then i graduated and feel like evertyhing is going down and were becoming like strangers. I finally had enough courage to tell her how i feel about this and bam seh turned me down and before my confidence was really high and now its like low and affecting my acedmic and job preformance and Im liek tired. She said we should just be friends and then even more so she got a bf a month later bam she broke up and liek previous times I was ther efor her and this time she said thanks for your kind words , they were nice. I know I have a lot of support I really do. So im assuming shes saying tahnks but no thanks and I dont know what to do any hints or advice and incidentally I know that her best friend got in the way. One last thing before she broke up with her bf I had only talked to her on email and thenshe calsl me and needs help on a assignmen and im like WTF was that about? she could have just emailed me? so any adivce would be nice. BTW i really like the new joes

My advice (if advice is what you seek)? Stop hanging around this girl like she's eventually going to want you. Life is too short to waste giving your romantic feelings towards someone who doesn't return the sentiment. I mean it, seriously. Back off from her completely, providing limited friendship only, and let her miss you if she has any desire to. If it's meant to be, she'll want you around again. "If you love something set it free. If it comes back to you, it's mean to be." Very true sentiment indeed.

Once you've healed enough to get back out there, you'll do it and be fine. That being said, never, ever, ever let one person's lack of desire to date you stop you from seeking romantic parternerships elsewhere. One person's opinion does not a consensus make- remember that.

Good luck!

i tihnk its leik sad when gi jo afex persunul relashunships

gurlz kneed ta chil out and leik let guyz coleckt waht tehy leik and spent $$ on whut thay want thay spent it on.

i advice to fuget about her an move on wiht your lief. life iz two short to wory abuot gurlz wehn ther so many great toyz on teh pegs.

BTW, waht schul di d yo gradute from cuz i know a gurl leik dee dee. she treatz me mean, two.

Life is too short to waste giving your romantic feelings towards someone who doesn't return the sentiment.

Totally agree with Stygian here.

I don't know of anyone who is married or in a long term relationship that says they met there special someone and that person liked other people and then it progressed and blah blah blah.

Look for someone else or just stop looking. Be yourself and you'll find someone. As long as your not stuck in a hole somewhere.

i tihnk its leik sad when gi jo afex persunul relashunships

gurlz kneed ta chil out and leik let guyz coleckt waht tehy leik and spent $$ on whut thay want thay spent it on.

i advice to fuget about her an move on wiht your lief. life iz two short to wory abuot gurlz wehn ther so many great toyz on teh pegs.

BTW, waht schul di d yo gradute from cuz i know a gurl leik dee dee. she treatz me mean, two.

D!CK!

TM

thanks guys actaully I just got out from work and I feel fantastic and whats better is that I found more 23th anniversary!! yeah I got snake eyes, CC, and Cobra Officer its sweet I actually look forward to the vehicles.

As for your question I graduated from a high school in Washington state

thanks guys actaully I just got out from work and I feel fantastic and whats better is that I found more 23th anniversary!! yeah I got snake eyes, CC, and Cobra Officer its sweet I actually look forward to the vehicles.

As for your question I graduated from a high school in Washington state

Damn there is a 23th anniversary line.

The good: Congrats on finding the new Joes.

The bad: In answer to your topic, no, there is no hope. Whether you're in high school or college, if a girl wants to be with you, she'll be with you. No matter how anyone tries to spin it or overthink a situation, it's just as cut and dry as that. People overthink stuff like this is why the world has drama and MTV "reality" shows.

The good: There are more girls out there.

The good: There are more 25th ann. Joes too.

Yeah,

I've been through this before and definitely understand being that back up type of guy. The thing is, we can disillusion ourselves into thinking "One of these days she'll wise up" or maybe if the stars aligned things would be different. Or you think that "my god, she has all the traits I'm looking for". But the thing is, I think we fail to realize that when you're out there looking for someone, we run into that person that just seems like a crown jewel. The thing is though, I think it's just that in life, you go through rejection after rejection, or maybe land some gals here and there. But each and every time, you're figuring out who that ideal person really is.

In any case, we may not see it right now, that girl is out there. You may not know when or how you'll meet her. But you will. And it'll just sneak up on you like a store opening scalper.

Heathtown

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH DAM THIS THREAD GOT ME LAUGHIN HARD AND I NEEDED THAT!

I AGREE ALSO ABOUT THE 23TH ANNY STUFF ISN'T AS COOL AS THE 24TH STUFF BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY GOT FOR THE 25TH STUFF I HEAR THEIR COMIN OUT IN JUNE, 1990!!!