Mini Mates When?..

synch

Guys just wondering when then next batch of minimates is due in...

I Think we had a couple more zombie two packs and a regular two pack & waves 19 & 20 which are still not out yet :( I want to add more zombies to my collection dang it! :D

I have the regular zombiemates right in front of my pc with surfer running away from and the hulk none too far behind :D :D

he black panther, ironman 2 pack is a previews exclusive i believe

yes they are :) theres also a taskmaster and us agent one too :) can't seem to find out any info about when either will be out or when the next regular waves will be out...

'synch' date='Nov 6 2007, 06:56 PM' post='16403021']

yes they are :) theres also a taskmaster and us agent one too :) can't seem to find out any info about when either will be out or when the next regular waves will be out...

The Zombie IM/BP and TM/US A exclusives are slated for Dec. release. Marvel Series 19 & 20 have release dates scheduled for Jan. BigBadToystore and Previews are now taking pre-orders for them. ;)

awesome! Great to know thanks man! I'm going to have to start writing down the dates of stuff like this in a txt file cause I just chuck the old previews book :D

afx has an exclusie armor spidey if u spend 25 bucks or more

• 2 weeks later...

i got mine a few days ago

http://minimateheadquarters.com/blog/2007/...r-man-from-afx/

thanks did not know so did a quick search

Thats kinda crappy... But why does it say its free?

http://minimateheadquarters.com/blog/2007/...r-man-from-afx/

thanks did not know so did a quick search

Thats kinda crappy... But why does it say its free?

To entice you to help them clear-out their over-stock and pay the outrageous shipping costs! Not to bash AFX, but I generally go with other sites with better prices except when I have no choice (exclusives for example). This is one instance that waiting to find one on ebay might actually be the better option (depending on the price of course). As a MM completist, I grudgingly placed my order, but I still feel a bit sick that I paid so much. However the current offer states that you must purchase $75 worth of merchandise (this does include all instock though), so I do feel a little bit better. Perhaps if this exclusive had been something that I wanted more like the (cancelled) Target "removable mask Green Goblin" rather than the "Web-armor Spidey" I'd have felt less conflicted, but I'm sure it (and the other "lost" Target excl.s) will turn up eventually.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looks like Marvel series 19 and 20 pushed back to Feb 20.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! @hmmm@

WHAT!!?!?!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! that is no good no good at all! @bomb@

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like Marvel series 19 and 20 pushed back to Feb 20.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! @hmmm@

WHAT!!?!?!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! that is no good no good at all! @bomb@

sure it is gives you time to save up more cash or spend the cash you got on other things, theres always something out there that needs to be brought or paid off ;)

I'm actually a little more concerned about these never making it out. What with the rumored loss of the license, and the sheer greatness of this wave, I'm just a bit anxious.

But yeah, savin' some money is cool to. ^_^

I am wondering about that as well but then the defenders boxed set just came out a bit ago... I would not buy into rumors unless you see it on the main page here or the main page of the company it self ...

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Mysterio wave and Apocalypse wave! Also the Defenders set! Good stuff!

what the heck is up with the diff feet in the hulk set?

what the heck is up with the diff feet in the hulk set?

DST's lame-ass way of adding height and dodging the height restriction in their contract (also the pelvis-extender). It works pretty well with Abomination (add SM3 Venom's hands and he rocks!), but Smart Hulk's look ridiculous which is a shame, because I was planning on using these for my Defenders set Hulk to finally have a good version ('til a 2.5 one is possible). The extra "normal feet" are kind of a ridiculous waste of plastic IMO; I'd have rather gotten a "Gamma bomb" or other cool accessory instead. All-in-all 19 and 20 are pretty cool (not perfect though). With some minor modifications and part-swapping from other 'mates, you can come-up with some nice stuff.