I've seen pictures of the upcoming ml hulk wave 2

electro16

post-12498-1194313492_thumb.jpg

And your post is pointless without ACTUALLY contributing anything to the topic. @loll@

How is it not contributing? I see a thread that doesn't shed any new light on an old topic, and I criticize it.

Well, if we look closely we can see our friend who posted this topic is obviously unaware that this is an ''old topic". He simply told us something that happened to him relating to the Hulk line and doesn't have photos to show us. If you read this for photos and are disappointed than move on, rather than criticizing it. And going out of your way to do it in the manner you did just makes you seem like a jerk. There are times when criticizm is necessary, and in this case when the statement " not enough info " has already been addressed, criticizm is not necessary. It's not contributing to the topic. It's just redundance.

You're right. I do sound like a jerk, and I apologize. I still firmly believe that this topic was unnecessary (I never said Electro was a liar), but the way I responded was really rude. TNI doesn't need any more SO NO TORNATO's, so I'm just going to admit that my post wasn't necessary.

But for future's sake, is it too much to ask to have a less misleading thread title, or at least post in an existing thread about Hulk ML? I'm sure I speak for more than just myself on this.

Again, sorry to Electro and Snake. I don't want this thread to go off-topic anymore than it already has...

Electro16,

Is the Wendigo more tall and slender like the issue of Hulk (issue #18) with Wolverince's first appearance or is he more broad in the chest like the John Byrne version that appeared in Uncanny X-men (issue # 140) with a more animal-like face?

What kind of pants is Absorbing man wearing? Classic prison stripes (black and white) or just and orange jumper?

What scale would you say Fin Fang Foom was to the others in he line? Did you have a reference to scale? Is he as large as a Sentinel (ML wave 10) or more to scale with the Brood Queen (HML wave 3)?

Congrats on an out of the blue opportunity Electro. I would have just about exploded had I been so lucky to get an advanced peek at a ML wave.

Oh yeah!! Well I saw pictures of the new Power Pack wave with a Daily Bugle BAF It rocks!!!! Honestly I believe you...So what, you don't have pictures,I once told the world that at Dealer set up ay Botcon(this past summer) I looked at the Masterpiece Starscream and that it would be a Wal-Mart exclusive....I was instantly branded a liar and that it was totall BS....Now I'm sure all those jerks are out scouring the land looking for that same MPSS that I was "lieing" about. Besides FFF is a LAME character imo and Marvel should have just kept Godzilla.....Speaking of, does/has anyone remember/read where big G basicly put an Ass whoopin on the MU in the 70's?? Before you start nay saying I have all but like 6 issues of that 25 issue(I think)run so I have hard proof.lol

My main concern is that the Wendigo would be the Sasquatch body with a new head and a tail add on. The white Sasquatch variant has already been done. It worries me that they'd just reuse that body and call it Wendigo.

that was not Wendigo that was Heather Hudson from the bloody Exiles!!!!! Sorry :P

I can't wait to see them!!!!!

I would like to thank all those who came to my defense.At least some of you realized what I said that I don't own the pics I just saw them. Once again I simply made this post to give info to those of you that have an interest in this wave.I didn't expect to get chewed out over this. Thanks again to those who understood and backed me up.

Electro16,

Is the Wendigo more tall and slender like the issue of Hulk (issue #18) with Wolverince's first appearance or is he more broad in the chest like the John Byrne version that appeared in Uncanny X-men (issue # 140) with a more animal-like face?

What kind of pants is Absorbing man wearing? Classic prison stripes (black and white) or just and orange jumper?

What scale would you say Fin Fang Foom was to the others in he line? Did you have a reference to scale? Is he as large as a Sentinel (ML wave 10) or more to scale with the Brood Queen (HML wave 3)?

Congrats on an out of the blue opportunity Electro. I would have just about exploded had I been so lucky to get an advanced peek at a ML wave.

The windigo Is not a character that I'm all that familiar with but he definately looked broad in the chest, sort of massive looking. As far as absorbing man goes he had on the stripes.But remember those were the prototypes so I guess there Is always a chance that could change.

Thanks for the congrats. I must admit I did feel pretty lucky to get such an opportunity.