I've seen pictures of the upcoming ml hulk wave 2

electro16

I wen't to the action figure store I always go to this morning and I got to talking with the owner and we talked about upcoming marvel stuff.He told me he has a contact at hasbro who sends him pictures of the prototypes and he invited me in his office and showed me the pics for the hulk wave. The figs are:

absorbing man

classic she hulk in her ripped white dress

grey hulk

windigo

bi-thing

I can't remember the sixth one.The build a figure Is fin fang foom. I personely have no interest in this wave but I can honestly say that they all look really nice.

so does this mean that the hulk wave are confirmed? and the sixth figure is Hulk From the End series. could post does pic could you? and did you see was FFF is like?

I don't have the pics, I just saw them. I saw FFF and he looks really good they did a nice job.

I'm sorry but you have not given us any new information. And without pictures I really see no reason to believe that you seen them. If you have seen them, what do they look like? is absorbing man absorbing anything? how large does FFF look? do any of the figures look like repaints or retools? can you give us anything?

I'm sorry but you have not given us any new information. And without pictures I really see no reason to believe that you seen them. If you have seen them, what do they look like? is absorbing man absorbing anything? how large does FFF look? do any of the figures look like repaints or retools? can you give us anything?

First off I have no reason to lie. I just wanted to pass along info too those who are interested In this wave. As for the pictures they aren't mine,he was simply nice enough to share them with me.

Absorming man has his classic look , bald with his ball and chain, she-hulk has on a white dress with torn edges, windigo looks as he does in the comics,grey hulk has on his blue pants and bi-thing has on blue pants and his head sculpt is more like the movie thing than the comics version,its more rounded and he has 2 faces one above the other. The fin fang foom is the build a figure,at least thats what he told me, its actually quite nice looks exactly like the fff bust from diamond select.Hope this answers your questions.

There is going to be a Hulk vs Fin Fang Foom comic book coming out soon. Since the two have not met in comics before (I own almost every Hulk comic in existance), I viewed the announcement to be advertisement/confirmation for the rumored Hulk Wave.

i agree post like these really dotn hold much unless they ahve pictures

post-12498-1194313492_thumb.jpg

And your post is pointless without ACTUALLY contributing anything to the topic. @loll@

How is it not contributing? I see a thread that doesn't shed any new light on an old topic, and I criticize it.

Well, if we look closely we can see our friend who posted this topic is obviously unaware that this is an ''old topic". He simply told us something that happened to him relating to the Hulk line and doesn't have photos to show us. If you read this for photos and are disappointed than move on, rather than criticizing it. And going out of your way to do it in the manner you did just makes you seem like a jerk. There are times when criticizm is necessary, and in this case when the statement " not enough info " has already been addressed, criticizm is not necessary. It's not contributing to the topic. It's just redundance.

And your post is pointless without ACTUALLY contributing anything to the topic. @loll@

How is it not contributing? I see a thread that doesn't shed any new light on an old topic, and I criticize it.

Well, if we look closely we can see our friend who posted this topic is obviously unaware that this is an ''old topic". He simply told us something that happened to him relating to the Hulk line and doesn't have photos to show us. If you read this for photos and are disappointed than move on, rather than criticizing it. And going out of your way to do it in the manner you did just makes you seem like a jerk. There are times when criticizm is necessary, and in this case when the statement " not enough info " has already been addressed, criticizm is not necessary. It's not contributing to the topic. It's just redundance.

I tend to agree. If the pictures don't even belong to him we can't criticize him for now showing them to us. I also can't see a reason why he would lie about this. But even if he did see pictures how many times have we seen pictures of figures that never got made. Granted it is unusual to see an entire line of figures and then none of those figure get produced, but what he saw may only be mockups of the figures in this line and the actual figures that come out could look totally different. How many topics get posted daily that we have to take on people’s word. Including the trades that we make.

I just appreciate the fact that we have a little more confirmation that the ML Hulk line will be produced. I’d love a FFF BAF.

Anyway, thanks for answering my question on the FFF.

I tend to agree. If the pictures don't even belong to him we can't criticize him for now showing them to us. I also can't see a reason why he would lie about this. But even if he did see pictures how many times have we seen pictures of figures that never got made. Granted it is unusual to see an entire line of figures and then none of those figure get produced, but what he saw may only be mockups of the figures in this line and the actual figures that come out could look totally different. How many topics get posted daily that we have to take on people’s word. Including the trades that we make.

I just appreciate the fact that we have a little more confirmation that the ML Hulk line will be produced. I’d love a FFF BAF.

Anyway, thanks for answering my question on the FFF.

Right on.