Puffalumps and Popples?!

kidazy

Yeah... and all the kids like the other "bleh" stuff, like Bratz and such. It's great to see everything coming back!! ^_^

I'm excited to see the old toys. I did a review of a Bratz doll a couple of weeks ago, I can't stand them! I had to be slightly impartial in my review but I also didn't hold my tongue. I really hate that little girls these days have such awful role models and ideas of what they're supposed to be, how sad it is.

I definitely agree... like it's okay to be slutty and well, "bratty". I've hated them since they came out... girls don't need that in their face, the world is crazy enough without! :D

Yeah, my parent's wouldn't buy me a Barbie doll back then b/c of it... :) I never liked them much anyway. But to each it's own... :D

Yeah i loved MLP's but I don't totally count those as dolls. I liked the Legos, heck I still do... and all that sort of things. Remember the girl legos??? :D

Tis true... lol

Yup, there was girl legos. They didn't do so well... lol There were pink, purple and a light royal blue. I can't remember which colors I had but they got infested by bugs or SOMEthing so we had to toss them. :(

• 2 weeks later...

As for regular legos, we had TONS n TONS... I think we have some still somewhere. :D