Marvel Legends New Mutants

funkycub

Was looking around the net today and it says these are the Marvel legends New Mutants - has anyone got them?

I had a look to buy them but can;t see anything. do you think they will be a box set. Pretty gutted cos I just bought the Cannonball/Domino box set and would rather have the Sam Guthrie shown here but then again, I love the domino figure.

If anyone can find out any further infor for me or knows anything, please let me know!

newmutanteam.jpg

These are customs. Not sure who made them. But they are customs.

I think there's a chance for them to be made. Neither TB or Hasbro have scratched the surface when it comes to ML. It sounded to me like they might be considering boxed sets (Hasbro likes them, and judging from the SW sets I have seen, they could be a good way to get more characters a year) for The Brotherhood and Avengers (a Many faces of Pym set would be awesome!).

haha, it does look like Reba. It's fugly as hell.

but for the most part, those customs are fairly well done.

Funkycub - had you never HEARD of custom figures before?? they are all over ebay, let alone this website.

Danielle Moonstar is a buffy deluxe figure. But i'm pretty sure all the rest are Marvel Legends repaints.

i opened this thread and was excited at the hopes of an actual New Mutants boxed set. hmph.

...i opened this thread and was excited at the hopes of an actual New Mutants boxed set. hmph.

That Wolfsbane is obviously Allison Hannigan from Buffy and American Pie?! Nice likeness, but I would prefer if they used their power signatures at least?!

"This one time at band camp... I turned into a wolf and humped everything in the forest!!!"

if they're goin to make a new mutants boxset hope they use some toy biz elbows and bods , and make a new x-men boxsets too

is it me or the hydra figures are waaaaay to big in scale with the ml lines esp von strucker

haha, it does look like Reba. It's fugly as hell.

but for the most part, those customs are fairly well done.

Funkycub - had you never HEARD of custom figures before?? they are all over ebay, let alone this website.

Danielle Moonstar is a buffy deluxe figure. But i'm pretty sure all the rest are Marvel Legends repaints.

i opened this thread and was excited at the hopes of an actual New Mutants boxed set. hmph.

Looks embarrassed - but no!! I hadn't heard of Custom figures!!

I still want these tho!!

I did get Warlock and Wolfsbane today from the old new Mutants line. I am pretty happy now. Havok should be here in a couple of days and waiting for Marvel Girl to hit London. I'd really like Deadpool too .

So far I have

Professor X

Cyclops

Iceman

Phoenix

Angel

Beast

Storm

Wolverine

Nightcrawler

Rogue

Shadowcat

Gambit

Colussus

Bishop

The White Queen

Psylocke

Banshee

X-23

Juggernaught

Cable

Cannonball

Domino

Longshot

Sabretooth

Xorn

Wolfsbane

Warlock.

Plus I also have

Mr Fantastic

The Invisable Woman

Human Torch

Thing (All ronan)

and SDCC She Hulk

Which is good as I didn't have any until two months ago - I saw Shadowcat in woolworths all alone and bought her and now I am addicted!!!