Figure lines with the 25th Anniversary Treatment

bronzetiger

Besides wanting to see STREETFIGHTER and MORTAL KOMBAT with the new body style I would also like to see:

Sgt. Savage line

G.I. Joe Extreme (Especially S.K.A.R. just to have an alternative to Cobra)

Manimals

Indiana Jones (I guess the new movie figures will be made with the star wars body style)

A-Team

Resident Evil (definitely a good choice)

Metal Gear Solid (another great choice)

Marvel figures (Something more durable and not as flimsy as Marvel Showdown)

What other lines would you like to see with the 25th anniversary treatment?

ANY movie/video game/80s toyline would be good.

Someone mention M.A.S.K., for example. He-Man would be interesting.

It always seemed to me they should have done all toys in compatible sizes. I mean who hasn't, at one point or another, used Star Wars and G. I. Joe figures together, for example?

It's funny you should mention Metal Gear Solid, bronzetiger; I've recently thought the detail in the new Joe figures reminded me of MGS.

I'd basically like to see ANY great property in the 3-3/4" scale. However, I think the current Star Wars figures are made better than the Joes, maybe except for their hip-joints..

It's funny you should mention Metal Gear Solid, bronzetiger; I've recently thought the detail in the new Joe figures reminded me of MGS.

I'd basically like to see ANY great property in the 3-3/4" scale. However, I think the current Star Wars figures are made better than the Joes, maybe except for their hip-joints..

Which Star Wars? I look at them for their looks not their articulation. And a lot of them suck in that department (take a look at thos atrocious comic packs).

I guess I'm referring mostly to the Vintage Collection ones; except for the lack of a ball-and-socket hip-joint, they have the same articulation as the new Joes, but they seem more solid with better sculpting. But now at the rate the Joe team is going, the new Joes will be just as nice. They're almost there now.

A-Team would be awesome, I need some updated A-Team figures. I'd also like to see the Indy figures with the 25th construction.

Besides wanting to see STREETFIGHTER and MORTAL KOMBAT with the new body style I would also like to see:

Marvel figures (Something more durable and not as flimsy as Marvel Showdown)

What other lines would you like to see with the 25th anniversary treatment?

I second that!!! #US1#

DC characters would be great too.

I hope hasbro will see this. I remember back in the day when they had many licenses for different properties. As they improve on the new design they will have so many more options that they can transfer this design to. In my opinion this scale is perfect because you get a decent ROM, detail, and decent size vehicles and bases and the price is just about right. It is even cheaper to build small armies. This is just my opinion.

However, I think the current Star Wars figures are made better than the Joes, maybe except for their hip-joints..

I don't know, I bought an animated Boba Fett recently -- the first Star Wars figure I've purchased since the first prequel, and that figure is pure garbage and doesn't even compare to any of the 25th figures.

However, I think the current Star Wars figures are made better than the Joes, maybe except for their hip-joints..

I don't know, I bought an animated Boba Fett recently -- the first Star Wars figure I've purchased since the first prequel, and that figure is pure garbage and doesn't even compare to any of the 25th figures.

And sadly, that`s one of the best articulated figures of the line. I buy a SW figure every now and then if the arms look useful as they sometimes use the exact look and articulation as 25th figures. Usually fit well on them too with few mods.

The thing with SW nowadays is that it's very hit or miss. You take a figure like the VOTC Stormtrooper, and yes, it IS better than any of the 25th GI Joes. But not every SW figure is that well done. The inconsistency of the line bothered me so much I completely got out of it, except for collecting the vintage figs (which still takes a back seat to the Joes).

When I see differences in articulation on the new Joes I worry that it's going to become exactly like the SW line...