What's your all time favorite ML line?

jahue

ok folks what is your favorite Marvel legends line? From toybiz to hasbro. However, you must give a reason for it. Maybe you like the character selection, or maybe it brought you your favorite character. Maybe you hate every figure, but you loved the baf (sentinel)

I am going to have to go with the sentinel wave. Not only did we get mostly x-men which I thought was fitting, but 1st appearence spidey and I am a huge spidey fan. We had 3 villains (important ones) and black panther, who is sweet. To top it off we got the Sentinel who is most dominant.

ML 12 Apocalypse Series

That's the date that brought me to the dance... I saw Bishop and had to get him!!! And the funnt thing about it; he was the figure that got me into the 90's line as well! (nevermind the fact that I got the X-men Boxset & AXM Wolverine at the same time?!)

$36 for seven figures... Ahhh the good ole days!!!

series 5. i thought it was the best complete series. nick fury is my favorite marvel character, plus colossus and sabretooth were both fairly big and with big bases, the surfer came with howard the duck (which i am also very thankful to have), blades a great figure and came with a bike, the fury figure was great and had the jet pack, even mr. fantastic had extra arms and a bathtub, and that red skulls one of my favorite in my collection.

some of my favorite figures of all time are in other series, but i thought 5 was the best straight through.

MODOK series all the way for me, as a rabid Jack Kirby enthusiast, an awesome MODOK in his big-headed glory was like a dream come true.This series also had he Wasp, one of the most waited for and oldest Avengers, Doug and Bill's Moonknight has always been a favorite,Walter simonson's cool Beta Ray Bill, Kirby's Destroyer, and both father and son Mar-vel. 13 figures in all in this wave, with three of the varients being completely different characters!!!Even the 3 different Wasp costumes was a nice touch,but I only found 2 of them.Hasbro is good but too x-centric.Toy Biz did indeed go out with a bang.And Baron Strucker rules!!!

ok folks what is your favorite Marvel legends line? From toybiz to hasbro. However, you must give a reason for it. Maybe you like the character selection, or maybe it brought you your favorite character. Maybe you hate every figure, but you loved the baf (sentinal)

I am going to have to go with the sentinal wave. Not only did we get mostly x-men which I thought was fitting, but 1st appearence spidey and I am a huge spidey fan. We had 3 villains (important ones) and black panther, who is sweet. To top it off we got the Sentinal who is most dominant.

dude, why do you call it "SENTINAL"......? by the way , how about the series you don't like the most? i'll go for the mojo series. bad baf. poor character selection. very hard to find variants.

I loved ML6 AWESOME figures and characters! We finally got "The Juggernaut #$#@#" and Cable, Deadpool, Phoenix(aaahhhh) Brownie Wolvie, and the variants were great too.Dark Phoenix(ooooohhh).

Series 10 was Awesome too they could've just released the Sentinel by itself for series 10. (LoL) I have 14 Sentinels and counting one day I hope to have at least 30. (aaaaaahhhhh Sentinels) :wub:

The Hulk likes visitors, check my Hulk page out and lets be pals on myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=204458454

SMC16 is my favorite, if only because it was what introduced me to Marvel Legends. I saw the awesome Venom figure (with the not-so-awesome action feature), and just HAD to get him, even though I hadn't collected any figures in 15 years. But then I decided that I couldn't just get Venom by himself, so I got the spider-strength Spider-man in that same wave, and that led to Carnage, and...

Well... One thing leads to another.

Do Classics lines count? If so, my favorite is Hulk Classics since he's my favorite character and all. If not, then the upcoming Hulk ML line then, same reason as before. :P

Oh man, it's a toss up for me between

Giant Man Series

giant_man_01__scaled_500.jpg

and Series 6

DSCN0590__scaled_500.jpg

A TON of awesome-ness there on so many levels, great sculpts, great representations of the figures, great character selection. Series 6 Wolverine is my fave after all... Giant Man Series included 14 figures total, including BAF, is that a good thing or bad thing? I don't care so much for the AOA characters but a lot love the AOA stuff. ML 6's Movie Punisher and cable variants are pretty meh, but all the other figures are sweet.

I'm going to go with the Sentinel wave, too, just because that BAF is so awesome. The level of detailing and paint and poseability really just makes the Sentinel the perfect action figuue.

ok folks what is your favorite Marvel legends line? From toybiz to hasbro. However, you must give a reason for it. Maybe you like the character selection, or maybe it brought you your favorite character. Maybe you hate every figure, but you loved the baf (sentinal)

I am going to have to go with the sentinal wave. Not only did we get mostly x-men which I thought was fitting, but 1st appearence spidey and I am a huge spidey fan. We had 3 villains (important ones) and black panther, who is sweet. To top it off we got the Sentinal who is most dominant.

dude, why do you call it "SENTINAL"......? by the way , how about the series you don't like the most? i'll go for the mojo series. bad baf. poor character selection. very hard to find variants.

I just can't spell, worst for me probably Hasbro wave 1 I thought it was just horrible

I just can't spell, worst for me probably Hasbro wave 1 I thought it was just horrible

lol. i think banshee has the worst head/face sculpt on the ML line. ever!

Its a toss up between Series 5 and Series 6. Both solid.~

Hard to say, but I guess I'm going to say ML6.....Dark Phoenix, Dead Pool and Juggernaut are three of my fav figures.

For me, it's the Galactus series (ML9). I LOVE the Galactus BAF and the series consisted of some well sculpted, much needed characters. No real heavy hitters, but

1st app Hulk

Bullseye

Prof X

Dr Strange

Nightcrawler

War Machine

are all deserving legends, where I didn't feel like I had to buy anyone just to complete the BAF.

The Sentinel series is a close second with the Giantman series third.

I'd have to say the Giantman Series.

Ms Marvel is one of my all-time favorite figures. And she was a figure i had been waiting a while for. kitty Pryde and Sentry are both figures i felt like i'd never get - and both were well done. Ant-Man and Cpt Britain are both pretty great too.

The BAF is even great. Giantman just made sense.

i dunno, there are other lines i really love - but i felt like this line had the most NEW figures and the most figures i had been waiting forever for.

i'd say my least favorite line was Hasbro Series 1. Almost everything about it sucked. 2 new figures i was excited about - Banshee and Emma, and both sucked (and Emma is one of the worst Marvel Legends ever).

Onslaught series. I loves me some evil. And it cracks me up every time to see Pyro in that line up.

"Okay, so, we've got a malevolent psychic entity that killed its world's greatest heroes, a cyborg assassin, Satan's lovechild, the God of Evil, an evil billionaire, the strongest gamma mutant in the world, and....a romance novelist."

One of these things is not like the other.