Wave 3 Cancelled?

munch

I guess we won't be seeing this figure then, and that sucks.

Makes me wonder who else they already had sculpted.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/003166344.cfm

DieHard.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think people got it all wrong with this line IT IS NOT CANCLED these figures have sold well for walmart despit what it looks like. using the upc when these first came out i found out that one of my 2 local walmarts got in 86 yes 86 that is alot of figures and i think they have got in more sence then.so the pegs are full but they are selling through.that is why they have not clerenced these because they are selling and if that is not enuff proff the other of my 2 stores that did not carry any at first now have them with the new reset so i dont think walmart wood add to the stores carring a line that was canceled.

i think people got it all wrong with this line IT IS NOT CANCLED these figures have sold well for walmart despit what it looks like. using the upc when these first came out i found out that one of my 2 local walmarts got in 86 yes 86 that is alot of figures and i think they have got in more sence then.so the pegs are full but they are selling through.that is why they have not clerenced these because they are selling and if that is not enuff proff the other of my 2 stores that did not carry any at first now have them with the new reset so i dont think walmart wood add to the stores carring a line that was canceled.

I hope you are right, They are selling OK around here, but not as well as you are stating. I hope the they keep going, it would be cool.

And here, this might help you as well... (It does me :) )

http://www.spellcheck.net/

they sell better than marvel legends here.

my walmarts got STACKS of them in... they all sold eventually for the most part.... without being clearanced.

ml figures since hasbro took over seem to sit until clearance

Still sell like crap round here, even HML2 still sells a little better(not Jugs or Jean mind you or maybe even Shulkie wtf?) and FF HML totally out sells it(cept for Johnny, they prolly can't give him away heh, actually thats not true, if they were cheap enough i'd get a few for kitbashing myself heh)

Its one thing when a figure or two or three peg warm, but when the whole freaking line peg warms? stick a fork in, your done.

What I can't figure out is how come when my local Wal-Marts restocked this line after the recent toy area reset, they're still putting up the PITT assortment, not the MONKEYMAN wave. These things sold OUT when they first hit around here...but that was almost 6 months ago. I think everyone who wanted these figures has them already, hence there they sit on the shelves. My thought is that if NEW figures were out there, they'd be selling just fine. Seriously though, how many people have actually seen wave 2 in the stores? Minus Judge Death, I had to buy all my wave 2-ers at TRU.com

And Mattel still gets more crap for poor distribution! Whatever!!!

They seel pretty well my way (upstate NY). I've seen series 1 sell through a few times, now the restocks are kinda sitting there. Series 2 has always sold through the couple of times I've seen it restocked. The two packs do pretty well, too.

Man, I hope this series isn't cancelled. I'm actually have The Darkness, Savage Dragon, Madman, ML Thing, and ML Bullseye all sitiing in front of me right now. They all look great together, I love how seamless the two lines are!

Now howzabout some old school Valiant figures?!

I can't find LCBH anywhere (at the moment).

might hit up Wal-Mart tonight at some point, and see if it reset yet.

If you are near SE Ohio come buy the few still hanging in our Wal-Mart lol.

I'll post this in the other three thread pertaining to the same topic(!?!) Marvel Toys won't be at Toy Fair, but they let it be known that the line will be continuing! So eventually, we'll see more stuff (I'm thinking SDCC?)

Yow. Won't that be close to a year since last time we heard/saw anything? Line may be continuing, but at a snail's pace.

i bought wave one when Wal-mart put out the half a dozen cases at regular price and more when they went on clearance...and more when they went even lower. They were all gone for awhile but they just did a reset and have about a case or half a case out back at regular price. They never got series 2 which I picked up in Austin about 30 miles away, except for marv. They did get the 2 packs a couple of weeks ago though.

I cant find wave 2 anywhere. Ive only found the obvious judge death and his variant, as well as obrien. But thats it! I still see some pitt wave figs on pegs but they seem to have really sold well around where im at. I have yet to see wave 3 of HML which would ALSO make it a year since wave 2 hit. I know wave 3 has hit in certain areas though. Im not much of a fan of ML after the blob series which i see all over the place. So i think for most comic based figure lines are going slow. EXCEPT DCSH, which has got a good amount of my attention now, with them bringing out their Universe waves now and they all look extremely phenomenal with the exception of having small BAFs.