Wave 3 Cancelled?

munch

I was checking out the want lists and went to Toyglobe to see their lists for waves 4 & 5, but now they have waves 3-5 listed as cancelled by the manufacter.

toyglobe link

Does anyone know what's going on with the line or is it dead as of wave two, which would really suck.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought all of wave 1, and the Conan 2-pack.... I haven't seen wave 2 anywhere.

I would love to get wave 3 and even more of these figures.. they are the best superhero line going.

maybe they should have kept the ML packaging so that it would look more familiar with customers/collectors/scalpers.

anyhow... I hope it aint true

Hope that is not true! ~ I have all of them so far and some of them are really pretty nice! ~

Pitt is my personal favorite and Monkeyman is pretty damn sweet too!

I think all of Series 1 was pretty sweet. So is Darkness, both the 2 Packs...

It'll suck if its gone...

Cancelled!

LCBH is one of the coolest thing we have for this year.

It is better than their hasbro counterparts.

More power to this and hope we can support it by buying the figs.

Pitt, Witchblade, Darkness are the hard to find compared to the HML.

Cancelled? Based on "info" from ToyGlobe? Naaaah, that is the general response from those price-gouging douchebags anytime a toyline is delayed. They're notorious for this. Next, they'll be advertising that they have a limited number of this "extremely rare, cancelled series" just to mark the prices up. Until something is officially announced from someone like Jesse, I wouldn't make any unneccessary assumptions...especially from ToyChode.

I doubt they are canceled but it won't surprise me if some stores stop getting them, my WM is FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL of wave 1, the suckers are NOT selling here, even the HML2 figs still sell faster(not fast by any means but faster then LCBH)

LCBH reminds me of ML9 except the whole wave is peg warming instead of just Prof X and Dr Strange.

I'd buy wave 1 but I've never seen it anyplace personally & I would buy some of the two packs as well...

But no it would not surprise me in the least since they are doing what I would consider to be a lot of no name figures... still you would think those that read these books out there would be all over these figures...

Would this really surprise anyone?? I thought all a long the line would die a short death. $10 price point, not very mainstream characters, etc. Sadly! :(

Draven

Thought the same thing.....the figure were well made for the most part and the PITT BAF was awesome.....but lets be real these characters where never gonan take on either the Marvel or DC lines.

i really hope this line goes on for a while for the simple fact that i really like the idea of the lesser knowns getting their due especally conan i want to see alot more from his comic and wave 3 had that awsome ice giant ill buy all of that wave just to build him

A hard to find, ovepriced line is highly-forgettable 90s independent comic book characters, most of which don't have titles anymore... the only one with any recent notoriety being Witchblade, and the new anime series is so far disconnected from the original source material none of the new fans will even recognize the old version.