Bad News About MP Screamer

madman1366

I for one love the color scheme. Once I get Skywarp Ill have all 3 seekers.

an MP Thundercracker came out? do you have pictures of both seekers together? Thanks!!!

They didnt officially release one but the Japanese MP SS looks like TC.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like they are out in full force in HK! ~

how much are they there dude compared to here?.. $200ish?.. maybe 130?

They are 570 - 600 HKD!

Seems like they are out in full force in HK! ~

how much are they there dude compared to here?.. $200ish?.. maybe 130?

They are 570 - 600 HKD!

Wow thats like a good $30-40 markup!

Stupid WM... even when they get a store exclusive, they can't bother to ensure it's available. Never saw the alts, never saw Devastator, have not seen the ML boxsets. I'll never find a Starscream at this rate! One toy I really want and I'll have to have it picked up for me.

Stupid WM... even when they get a store exclusive, they can't bother to ensure it's available. Never saw the alts, never saw Devastator, have not seen the ML boxsets. I'll never find a Starscream at this rate! One toy I really want and I'll have to have it picked up for me.

For me it goes back to the Marvel Legends Giant Man series. Those were an extreme pain to track down because they hit so sparingly over my area. Seeing it's a pretty big frickin area so it's incredible that I saw as few of them as I did.

From there they've gotten progressively worse. There are plenty of Walmart exclusive figures that I've never even seen, though it's mostly with ML stuff.

Now Target sometimes doesn't get in a great deal of their exclusives either, but at least they usually manage to find their way to every store.

I think Walmart is just being fat and lazy. It costs more to ship them around to all the stores when they can probably increase the profit margin by limiting the amount of the stores they ship them to and only shipping them to what they see as being the stores that have the best chance to sell fast at.

In the past they weren't like that at all. All stores usually got plenty enough but they've severely cut back on the amount of them that they get. I can understand not wanting to get stuck having to put so many on clearance to get rid of, but c'mon man, they can at least distribute what they do get a bit better.

I gave the UPC to the toy dept manager at 2 of my local Walmarts. I git the same answer from both. Its in the system, and the can not order it, and will not be recieving it. This goes for all East Central Illinois Walmarts...

I'm holding out hope that just because they can't order them doesn't mean that some won't be pushed our way eventually.

They probably can't actively do anything to get them, or any more if they do. They're probably one of those things that if they do show...they do. If not, oh well. Sometimes nobody knows until they actually get some.

That seems to be how they've been with them.

I'm not happy but not nearly giving up hope. However I do have a feeling that when these are long gone a lot of people are gonna be left feeling like #WTF#

They said the same thing at the Wal-Mart I look at everyday....and Guess what I bought yesterday...So don't lose hope.

No tell us what did you buy?

**EDITED by Wheeljack35**

They've made their way to some stores around here.

They aren't lasting however and if you don't get them when you see them then you may never get another chance.

I still don't think ALL stores will be getting them. At least not until the stores with better sales get theirs first and whatever is left will probably get to some of the smaller stores.

The initial tip said it would go Super Walmarts first, then regular stores with the best sales, then the smaller (sales not as good) stores last if there were any left to go around. It seems that that is how they've been appearing.

If they last more than a day in any location they've appeared in then it will be a miracle. People are scooping them up by the cart load.

They've made their way to some stores around here.

They aren't lasting however and if you don't get them when you see them then you may never get another chance.

I still don't think ALL stores will be getting them. At least not until the stores with better sales get theirs first and whatever is left will probably get to some of the smaller stores.

The initial tip said it would go Super Walmarts first, then regular stores with the best sales, then the smaller (sales not as good) stores last if there were any left to go around. It seems that that is how they've been appearing.

If they last more than a day in any location they've appeared in then it will be a miracle. People are scooping them up by the cart load.

I hit the same Walmart every morning ...A very busy Super Walmart I still can't find it

But one possible problem could be this ass of an old man who works toys

He doesn't put anything out

He held back the Rumble and Frenzy Alternators and the Star Wars exclusives

Some employees put thee out weeks later and I heard them #$#@# about him but he is still in that same dept :(

**** iowa now has a full stock on MP SS> i just got back from our closest wal mart and he was up high on the shelf in the hot wheels isle. i wasnt able to pick one up tonight, i had exactly $50.00 on me. but where there at, im sure not to many people will find him

When looking make sure you take some time to give the risers a good look. I've heard a couple of reports of them being up high and not always in the toy dept either, but near. Be sure to look around anywhere where they might have stuck some toys on them.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that one or two guys cleaned them all out. Some stores around here were sold out of them within hours after being out. I know one guy who bought 9 (mostly for other collectors in the area) and I've heard others who bought 4 or more.

So how worried should we really be? I want to get this for my nephew for Christmas. I hope they start shipping these to every Wal-Mart. Whats up with Hasbro!? I see MP Prime everywhere, but no Screamer! I know its early but still....still man still!?

So how worried should we really be? I want to get this for my nephew for Christmas. I hope they start shipping these to every Wal-Mart. Whats up with Hasbro!? I see MP Prime everywhere, but no Screamer! I know its early but still....still man still!?

iowa now has them, so theres hope

Found 32 MP Starscreams in Glenmont, NY last night. Eight cases on the pallets!

Something tells me that's a freak of nature there. Most of the reported sightings I've seen from people finding them freshly put out, they've found typically between 14-18 of them. But like I said, by the end of the day it's been a different story.

I've seen one guy report 9 or 10 at a store then a few hours later another guy going there and striking out.

Perhaps with larger numbers beginning to appear it will make some of the scalpers back off them a bit. At least the ones wanting the quick buck from them might. The patient ones may still do some hoarding though.

Of course from what I've seen it appears that collectors are buying the hell out of them, so I don't mean to sound like I'm blaming scalpers for the worlds woes. At that price, why the hell not!

We're gonna see LOTS of customs now!

...Speaking of which....

HEY JIN! What's taking so long??? @lol@

I thought he'd already have a full squadron done by now.