Hasbro, I Want:

SheriffofCoffeeTown

I'd like to see a proper X-Men trilogy wave, in the flavor of the Spider-Man trilogy wave. The four X3 guys released are nice enough, but, really, we haven't had Mystique or Storm in almost eight years. I propose:

-Wolverine in uniform

-Storm in X3 uniform (varient long-haired version)

-Magneto

-Mystique

-Iceman (Iced up form)

-Angel (in X uniform, shirtless varient)

Now, BAF's are a problem for this series, so I'd propose either a small-scale Danger Room Sentinel (since we never saw it clearly in X3, Hasbro would have freedom in creating it. I'd suggest a hybrid of the comic designs, taking some cues from Morrison's "Wild Sentinels" and some of the designs sketches created for the movie itself.), or, ditch the BAF entirely and return to bases for each character.

Each character could have an interlocking base that, when assembled, creates a part of the Alkatraz lab.

Series Two would have:

-Cyclops (with trenchcoat varient)

-Toad

-Sabertooth (snow-covered varient)

-Professor X

-Deathstrike

-Nightcrawler (in X-Men uniform, even though he never wore one. My imaginary line, my rules)

See the above suggestions for their pack-in parts.

The problematic characters are Pyro, Rouge, Shadowcat, Maddox and Callisto, since thier designs aren't paritcularly toy-etic. I'd release those as a series of exclusive two-packs, with Maddox packed with another copy of himself. ^__^

i'd just prefer an X-Men classics wave. It could even include some x-movie figures. But none of those nonsense made for toy costumes. There's enough of a variety of costumes worn by the X-Men so that they shouldn't need to MAKE UP costumes.

wave 1

- Polaris (in her recent costume)

- Jubilee (in her awful yellow jacket and blue shorts with maybe a red & yellow Generation X costume variant)

- FA Storm

- Vulcan

- Nightcrawler (in his more recent costume)

- Havok (in his recent costume with a 90's variant)

- Forge

- battle damaged Wolverine (in his astonishing costume)

wave 2

- Jamie Maddrox

- Dazzler (in her newest costume with a FA variant)

- X-23 (recent costume)

- Hellion

- Warpath (new costume with an older costume variant)

- 90's Jean Grey

- Lilandra

- AoA Sunfire

and you know, eventually release all the other X-Men i want: Monet, Strong Guy, Northstar and Aurora (although i feel like they could be in a main marvel legends line), a new Emma, Nocturne, Mimic, Blink, movie versions of Storm, Angel, Kitty and um...i sure i could think of more.

I think it's time for an all villians wave:

AoA Apcalypse

Thanos

Kang

Ultron (A GOOD ONE!!!)

Count Neferia

Crimson Dynamo

Vulcan

Stryfe

What about a series based on an entire team:

Thunderbolts Wave

Citizen V (with a chase figure of Helmut Zemo)

Songbird

Fixer

Mach IV

Jolt

Moonstone

Charcoal

Ogre

With a BAF of Atlas

I'd be up for 2 or 3 separate waves of movie figures. For the BAF I'd like to see the X-Jet spanning all 3 waves. A real cool, ultimate BAF. Everyone would want 1 or 2 or 3 jets and would probably have to buy multiple sets of the figures, even if they were mediocre like the Spider-Man 3 figures.

An X-Men wave would be nice, but it would probably include more versions of old figures (oh great, Wolverine #19392813) or, if it's like the Spider-Manwave, straight re-packs. But, as long as we're talking X-Men waves, I think Forge would be pretty cool.

As for BAFs, I think one X-foe would be perfect: Nimrod!! The big, pink lug would be perfect for an X-Men wave, and he's the perfect small-ish BAF size.

An X-Men wave would be nice, but it would probably include more versions of old figures (oh great, Wolverine #19392813) or, if it's like the Spider-Manwave, straight re-packs. But, as long as we're talking X-Men waves, I think Forge would be pretty cool.

As for BAFs, I think one X-foe would be perfect: Nimrod!! The big, pink lug would be perfect for an X-Men wave, and he's the perfect small-ish BAF size.

I think there are only a few of us left that enjoy the movie waves.  While I'm not a fan of the Spiderman Trilogy wave releasing older figures, it is nice to finally see the newest characters in scale with other ML lines.  I wouldn't buy any FFROTSS figures because, in my opinion, the Toy Biz FF1 figures are good enough.

X2 and X3 however, were poorly supported in action figure lines.  I would like to see one wave of six figures rather than putting one in each of the ML waves.  

I'm getting a little tired of the BAF's.  I'm at the point where I'm not going to buy every figure in every wave from here on out.  I can only have so many versions of same characters.  The first appearance figures don't impress me much.  While they do look good, and I respect the characters, I'm happy with modern era costumes and characters.  

i want polaris, forge, 90's or modern rogue, and james prudstar. keep the x-men comin as far as i'm concerned.

yeah, i'd love to see forge. everybody seems to be longing for so many figs, yet i think you're the 1st one i've seen here wanting a forge ML. i'd also want to see a morph fig. ahhh... the old blue and gold (yellow?!) x-men uniforms... the best!