That's it! It's the end of the road for me!

gth_09

It's official. I've quit collecting MLs. I blame it on Hasbro.

The last wave we got was ML2 at NZD$39.00 each & we won't be getting any other waves released here. We didn't even get ML1. I had to import all of them in.

I'll be selling most of my figs on a local auction site but I'll be trading the rest for original comic art only. I'll post up my list for trade soon.

The highlights are:-

ML1 Iron Man (Gold poster), Dragon Man (MOC), Kang (MOC), Bobby Drake (MOCx2), Extreme Rogue (MOCx2), Extreme Rogue long hair variant (MOC), Dark Phoenix (MOC), ML2 Green Quicksilver, Dark Phoenix & Yellow Jacket. I'm even letting all my customs go.

See my customs here:-

http://www.tfnzboard.transformersnewzealan...p?p=87225#87225

I'm just frustrated with Hasbro. I was thinking that we'll be getting better distribution here in NZ but it turned out otherwise. Thanks Hasbro, you suck!

I can really feel where you're coming from. Living in England, I have had to go to eBay and trade on forums to get 95% of my ML collection or I'd have nothing. I had higher hopes for Hasbro distribution, but I'll hang tight and eBay the few items that I want here and there.

Sounds like a cheap excuse so you can sell all your stuff. Your quiting collecting so you can sell all your toybiz stuff. I think Hasbro has done a better job in my opinion on distrobution on waves better than Toybiz has. I remember seeing Toybiz stuff that finally came in but they were 3 waves behind. At least Hasbro is on the ball somewhat with there waves. Just cuz u live elsewhere doesn't mean they suck as a whole. I admit they suck at some things but your excuse seems ....well an excuse.

really

i always got all the new toybiz stuff

sure ml9 stuck around forever, but so did HML2

i think i can remember seeing newer toybiz merch more often than we are seeing hasbro (no whether that be SMC,SM2,FFM,etc etc)

hasbro just made a stupid mistake by doing movie figures in 5 inch form

Don't blame Hasbro or ToyBiz for distribution woes. No company can keep up with the demand. These things became so popular on the market that unscrupulous elements are now hoarding these as soon as they hit the shelves! It doesn't help too that ToyBiz did a good job back then, and check out how they all sell in eBay! I'll blame it all on the modern technology, the Internet, eBay and scalpers! They make money on these! How else can you see these things going as much as $30, $40, $60!! It is the free market gone beserk! Just see a therapist to cure you of the AF addiction/ obsession and find another avenue to channel your withdrawal from it.

Sounds like a cheap excuse so you can sell all your stuff. Your quiting collecting so you can sell all your toybiz stuff. I think Hasbro has done a better job in my opinion on distrobution on waves better than Toybiz has. I remember seeing Toybiz stuff that finally came in but they were 3 waves behind. At least Hasbro is on the ball somewhat with there waves. Just cuz u live elsewhere doesn't mean they suck as a whole. I admit they suck at some things but your excuse seems ....well an excuse.

Hi Khamla, it's not a cheap excuse, it's my excuse.

It's not only the availability of the figs that is the problem but also Toybiz charges NZD $17 per fig whereas Hasbro is $39.00??? Icons for $70??? Well, they suck for all I care.

I can really feel where you're coming from. Living in England, I have had to go to eBay and trade on forums to get 95% of my ML collection or I'd have nothing. I had higher hopes for Hasbro distribution, but I'll hang tight and eBay the few items that I want here and there.

we are in similar circumstances,i live in ireland and the only things from hasbro we got were the sm3 movie figs and HML1,nothing else!

we are in similar circumstances,i live in ireland and the only things from hasbro we got were the sm3 movie figs and HML1,nothing else!

Trust me, you guys are not missing much.

Trust me, you guys are not missing much.

hehe well i think the products hasbro have released are great,and i always order off of trusted sites like go figure,toy wiz and toy globe,but it still bugs me hasbro ignores people in the uk and ROI

don't want to wait any longer? things might still change.. don't make hasty decisions you might soon regret.

Believe me that this decision was not made hastily. I've been thinking about this ever since ML2 hit town. I've contacted Hasbro about my concern but they won't budge.

They've just lost another customer.

don't want to wait any longer? things might still change.. don't make hasty decisions you might soon regret.

Believe me that this decision was not made hastily. I've been thinking about this ever since ML2 hit town. I've contacted Hasbro about my concern but they won't budge.

They've just lost another customer.

alright. seems you pretty have made up your mind. still, i think your collection is pretty nice. good luck on your future undertakings.