Do you think that Hasbro would release X-men Unleashed?

MarvelBoy1974

Do you think that hasbro will eventually release X-men Unleashed? I would love to see versions of:

1) Cyclops (Jim Lee or Astonishing)

2) Wolverine (Astoninshing or Brown costume)

3) Phoenix/ Dark Phoenix or Jim Lee

4) Gamit (original)

5) Rogue (Jim Lee)

6) Beast (Astonishing or Jim Lee)

7) Storm (Astonishing or Jim Lee)

Maybe even some villians like

1) Magneto

2) Sinister

3) Jim Lee era Sabertooth

Maybe two packs? That way the female figures would sell.

I think they'd probably do Wolverine and either Magneto or Sabertooth.

i think they would come up with x-men unleashed. nothing stops hasbro's "CREATIVE MINDS." not even VERY BAD SALES.

Gotta' argue this point; if they release future Unleashed figures, sales must have been strong enough to warrant it.

have there been strong sales to warrant more 5-inch scale figs? i don't think so. dude, the 5-inch line collected dust from the moment it hit the shelves. nobody wanted them. so we thought that was the end of it. but what? hasbro came out with more. and now, they're still thinking if they will release the iron man movie figs on a 5-inch or 6-inch scale basis. do they really have to think about it? come on. too much for those "strong sales to warrant future repeats."

i think they would come up with x-men unleashed. nothing stops hasbro's "CREATIVE MINDS." not even VERY BAD SALES.

Gotta' argue this point; if they release future Unleashed figures, sales must have been strong enough to warrant it.

have there been strong sales to warrant more 5-inch scale figs? i don't think so. dude, the 5-inch line collected dust from the moment it hit the shelves. nobody wanted them. so we thought that was the end of it. but what? hasbro came out with more. and now, they're still thinking if they will release the iron man movie figs on a 5-inch or 6-inch scale basis. do they really have to think about it? come on. too much for those "strong sales to warrant future repeats."

I think you're not allowing proper time for adjustment to the five-inch line's failure. Considering the size of the SM3 merchandising blitz, these figures were no doubt developed well in advance, and the current crop were probably designed before the dissappointing sales figures returned. And now, with Christmas upon us, Hasbro hopes that the new figures (with unique characters) will help them make up some of their lost profit.

But really, the more important thing to consider is that we, as collectors of ML and other six-inch lines, aren't adversely affected by five or eight inch lines. There were still five ML waves released this year, not counting exclusives and Icons. So, the success or failure of the five or eight inch lines really doesn't matter.

I think you're not allowing proper time for adjustment to the five-inch line's failure. Considering the size of the SM3 merchandising blitz, these figures were no doubt developed well in advance, and the current crop were probably designed before the dissappointing sales figures returned. And now, with Christmas upon us, Hasbro hopes that the new figures (with unique characters) will help them make up some of their lost profit.

But really, the more important thing to consider is that we, as collectors of ML and other six-inch lines, aren't adversely affected by five or eight inch lines. There were still five ML waves released this year, not counting exclusives and Icons. So, the success or failure of the five or eight inch lines really doesn't matter.

nice point. i feel you.

I'm not a fan of the Unleashed/360 idea yet. However, if they made the movie Iron Man, Rhino, Super Skrull, the Beetle or the Scorpion ('big' characters mainly) I'd have to go for them. I think that you can guarantee a Wolverine Unleashed. If I were more satisfied with Marvel Legends I'd be more interested in expansions. "No dessert until you clean your plate!"

I'm not a fan of the Unleashed/360 idea yet. However, if they made the movie Iron Man, Rhino, Super Skrull, the Beetle or the Scorpion ('big' characters mainly) I'd have to go for them. I think that you can guarantee a Wolverine Unleashed. If I were more satisfied with Marvel Legends I'd be more interested in expansions. "No dessert until you clean your plate!"

i like the last two lines. that best describes how i think about the unleashed line.

The unleashed series for Spiderman3 was actually really good. I liked the bases and the closer look to the movie appearance.

I would be interested if they made ROgue and Cyclops. WOuldn't mind to see Magneto if he looks more "man" and not like the girly Icon ver.

personaly id love to see this BUT! id prefer to see it like the old star wars unleashed line, in set poses and bases, i loved em, they were so dramatic, perfect size, good detail and most of all affordable. i dont like figures as such but i do love the old unleashed style.

Not that thatd ever happen tho.