I Finally Got a Good Sonic the Hedgehog Figure

MUNDO

I'm not sure how long these have been out, but I finally found a Sonic the Hedgehog figure. KB has carried a Sonic line forever, but they never have Sonic. I found this bad boy today and quickly snapped him up for my videogame figure collection. He's a Sonic X Super Poser, and he lives up to his namesake. He's got articulation in his toes, ankles, cuts at the sock line, knees, hips, ab cut, fingers, wrists, glove cuts, elbow, shoulder, neck cut, EARS and SPINES! You'd think he would be flimsy with those skinny little legs, but he's not. With the help of all the foot articulation, he poses as well as any other normally proportioned figure. I noticed a little pain mistake on the shoe after I took him out of the pack. It's no big deal, as I can fix it later.

Sonic1.jpg

Sonic2.jpg

Sonic3.jpg

$10 at KB and well worth it.

i grabbed that aboot a month ago, i don't know how long it has been out but i think they have a Shadow out too!! the only thing i don't like is i wish the middle spine on the top of his head moved like the other two...its kinda dumb for it not to!!

That kicks ass.

• 2 weeks later...

He's made by TI (Toy Island) and is around 6.5" tall.

On a related note, I went to KB this morning and they had more Sonic figure by TI. These were Sonic X Metal Force figures, and are about 4.5-5" if I remember correctly. They've got pretty nice paint apps, and some articulation, although I don't remember all the POAs except the shoulders, elbows and neck. They come with weapons that light up when you put them in their hands and push a button. Not really my thing because they weren't the traditional looking versions of the characters that I like.

But doing a search, I found this http://atamaii.com/toys/shows/HongKong06/sonic-x.htm which looks promising. It looks like there's a Knuckles and Tails coming in the Super Poser line. I'll keep my eyes peeled for those two. Also, the 5" line looks pretty awesome, and even sports Sonic X displays and BAF robot!

Looks promising. Hope this line doesn't fail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really am looking for a Mario that's got about the same level of play as Sonic. The ones I usually see only have about three points of articulation, which isn't nearly enough to put him in all the cool game poses. If I find a decent head, I'll probably try making my own.