Marvel Legends Unleashed Green Goblin & Spider-Man

JayC

Trying out new scales again, after 5" now 8" . WTF!!! They should be doing the 34 points of articulation with the normal Marvel Legends like it was before anyways! I am unwilling to shell out more money for a new line when I already have a lot of the 6" line, not for me! They need to improve the main line first, and I don't care if they charge extra for the better paint apps. Again these new things are so shiney bright like Legos, Sigma Six style joints that look unnatural.

Anyone notice the new "Hasbro Knee" on Spidey? It looks like a merge between TB and "The Bro's"... And I'm willing to bet it's sturdy like a MoFo?!

360_Spider-Man_2__scaled_600.jpg

I didn't notice it 'til you said it....I think it should be quite good on figures that have knee high boots, but its looks a bit wrong on Spider-man. At least Hasbro's trying.

Actually, I think the Goblin looks pretty great. He could certainly lose some of that shinyness, but I dig the sculpt. I wish I could say the same for Spidey, but that lack of ab crunch kills it.

I'm definitely getting neither, though. Was a new scale ever necessary or demanded?

Great Sculpts but since I dont collect sigma Six figures (except for the Sky & Ninja BATS), I dont see why I have to buy larger figures when there are about three other versions of Spidey to buy, including 360, Legends, and the accursed movie figures. Now if the sigman 6 were six inch figures, then it would be col to own Storm Shadow, Destro, Cobra Commander, and Zartan .... Hasbro are you listening????

why doesnt spiderman have an ab crunch, the movie version did

i was probably gonna get it, but not any more, i want an abcrunch on spiderman, or else he cant get into his classic poses

Trust me, he's better without it....

I have the Unleashed Venom and the ab crunch doesnt work. U get a slight tilt and that's it. It's like the FA Spidey from ML10.

why doesnt spiderman have an ab crunch, the movie version did

i was probably gonna get it, but not any more, i want an abcrunch on spiderman, or else he cant get into his classic poses

Trust me, he's better without it....

I have the Unleashed Venom and the ab crunch doesnt work. U get a slight tilt and that's it. It's like the FA Spidey from ML10.

and i have the unleashed movie spiderman, and it does do something

besides it doing something it also looks better than having his torso cut in two pieces,that looks ridiculous and stupid