It's confirmed: Teresa Palmer IS Wonder Woman

Arbogast

(From www.superherotimes.com )

Teresa Palmer, a relatively unknown actress who has appeared in Wolf Creek, The Grudge 2, and December Boys, has landed the much-coveted role of Wonder Woman in the upcoming Justice League movie. She's an odd choice for the iconic hero given her build and age, but Warner Bros. and director George Miller seem to be aiming this at a teenage crowd, as seen with the casting of Tyrese Gibson as John Stewart, a.k.a The Green Lantern.

teresapalmer2re6.jpg

teresapalmeroo5.jpg

-----

Not my personal favorite among the several (good) candidates for this role, but... well, take her to some months of training, working out, dark hair....

Huh, Ok. Not bad at all. I'm looking forward to see the results.

i dont get it.

mary jane red hair played by a blond

gwen stacy blond hair played by a red

wonder woman black hair played by a blond or fake blond who knows.

was there no dark hair woman out there to play that role? maybe she will look ok for the role but why not making it real?