ML3 back in stock at Hasbrotoyshop

HighEvolutionary

Just letting everyone know that the Marvel Legends Brood Series is back in stock at Hasbrotoyshop.

25free has expired. The best coupon I'm aware of at this point is FTIER7, which gets you $10 off a $50 order, and $20 off a $100 order.

Plus, HBT is offering free shipping on orders over $50.

Go get 'em!

Um...why isn't this topic showing up on Marvelousnews.com? I never know what the heck I'm doing on these boards.

Just letting everyone know that the Marvel Legends Brood Series is back in stock at Hasbrotoyshop.

25free has expired. The best coupon I'm aware of at this point is FTIER7, which gets you $10 off a $50 order, and $20 off a $100 order.

Plus, HBT is offering free shipping on orders over $50.

Go get 'em!

Um...why isn't this topic showing up on Marvelousnews.com? I never know what the heck I'm doing on these boards.

Do you guys want stuff like this to be on the news page? We have actual toy sightings listed, but we haven't had any hasbrotoyshop updates on the news page.

Do you guys want stuff like this to be on the news page? We have actual toy sightings listed, but we haven't had any hasbrotoyshop updates on the news page.

I don't know what other people want, but I think it's helpful to those of us who read the site, especially considering the blink-and-you-missed-it nature of HBT's stock. I remember a few weeks ago there was a topic announcing that the Ronan wave was available on HBT, then a second thread a week or two later announcing that they were back in stock. So there's definitely precedent for it.

ummmm,brood queen series is HML 3.....title is very misleading,could you change it? i nearly got a heart attack when i saw ML4

Oh crap...I didn't even realize I did that. Yes, it's ML3, and I don't think you can edit topic titles. If a moderator could change the title, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Very sorry for the mistake, everyone.

edit: wow, that was fast...thanks for the title edit.

I don't know what other people want, but I think it's helpful to those of us who read the site, especially considering the blink-and-you-missed-it nature of HBT's stock. I remember a few weeks ago there was a topic announcing that the Ronan wave was available on HBT, then a second thread a week or two later announcing that they were back in stock. So there's definitely precedent for it.

personally i see the news here first. by the time its posted on marvelousnews it may be old or the figures will be out of stock. i may be missing your point though.

I was lucky enough to get in earlier today and snarf Invisible Woman, and the Brood set. I was going to order an extra Hydra soldier to pad the order (and get a bigger discount), but I was getting carried away and would have had to order more than that.

They're now out of Hydra Soldier (as noted above), Invisible Woman, and Namor. WOW these are moving quickly!

I was lucky enough to get in earlier today and snarf Invisible Woman, and the Brood set. I was going to order an extra Hydra soldier to pad the order (and get a bigger discount), but I was getting carried away and would have had to order more than that.

They're now out of Hydra Soldier (as noted above), Invisible Woman, and Namor. WOW these are moving quickly!

I got all the ronan except Namor :(...luckily KB Toys.com just got it in...:)

I actually called Hasbro customer service a week ago and they told me about the re-stock (I thought the rep was just saying that but she was right!). What's funny is I asked about out of stock items in general and she knew I was talking about Marvel Legends without me saying it! Hasbro is aware these waves are selling well.

Namor is now back in stock and so is the Hydra soldier. Keep it up, Hasbrotoyshop.com!

thanks for the heads up. i put in my order for the rest of wave 3 (was unsure, but wanted FA Cap and Bucky *bucky still should have came with a thompson*) along with danger and x3 colossus and another Hydra. I had 49.95 so couldn't get the 10 off or free shipping, so got the Stan Lee figure. I'll make the money back by hopefully getting a good price for the Brood Queen and maybe selling Danger and Colossus.

THANKS FOR THE CODE- USED IT AND NOT ONLY GOT THE FREE SHIPPING BUT ALSO THE 10.0 OFF SUPER SWEET!! I ONLY WISHED I HAD IT WHEN I ORDER LIKE 130.00 THIS MORNING AT 1AM WHEN EVERYTHING WAS IN STOCK ORDER -

2 MARVEL GIRL2

2-HYDRA

2 KNIGHT

2 INVISIBLE WOMEN

1-NAMOR

1- SURFER

2 DOCTOR DOOM

1 CAPTAIN AMERICA

WHEW - I AM WILLING TO TRADE- WHAT I REALLY COLLECT IS THE JLU FIGURES

TODAY I ORDER SOME SW FIGURES

GRABBED-

2 CONCEPT BOBA

2 YODAS

AND 2 EACH OF THE DARTHS

THERE WERE STILL DART VADER CONS\CEPT STILL AVAILABLE

ALL OUT OF STOCK ON ALL OTHER CONCEPTS

I added another figure to my cart for my total to be over $50 and the code worked.

Then... I realized I was spending money I didn't have and just ordered two figures (Mr. Fantastic and Thing from FF Legends).

All the ones I want most are out of stock! I guess I have a popular taste.

Marvel Girl

Black Knight

Invisible Woman

Namor

I could wait on Mole Man and Hydra, but dang, they are really all sold out.

I'd be happier if I were receiving Black Knight in a few days, but oh well.