available again if anyone still wants them online

EvilSpidey

Thank You!!!

I've been waiting forEVER for them to be instock and always miss the boat.

This time I got what I wanted and they offer Free Shipping on orders over $50 and try using this code: FTIER7 ... it should give you $10 off of $50 spent, $20 off of $100 spent and I think $50 off of $250 spent.

better hurry they just ran out of the hydra soldier, luckily i ordered 2 earlier today so im set. Right as i was pressing the button to order 2 more the button went to out of stock lol, i pressed add to cart and it went to my cart but the hydras were not in there then when i pressed the back button the button now said out of stock, lol what are the odds. Oh well also wanted to make a correction, the spider-man trilogy is was not in stock i just assumed since everything else was that it was to, sorry to get your hopes up. But on the upside the spider-man 360 venom was in stock and the fantastic four silver surfer series 2 figures were in as well, dont know if anyone was interested but i scored those, for some reason the johnny storm and mr fantastic with the whole teams powers looked cool, and the cosmic dr. doom. I ordered doubles of all figures coming out so if anyone wants to trade for anything let me know.

Where do you put in the discount code? I don't see anywhere on the checkout screen for it. Maybe I'm just blind.

it should be to the right side of the screen, where you can adjust the price. that $50 purchase and free shipping doesn't work with that FTIER7 promo code, but at least shipping is free and you save more, just buy one more ML fig.

Where do you put in the discount code? I don't see anywhere on the checkout screen for it. Maybe I'm just blind.

it should be to the right side of the screen, where you can adjust the price. that $50 purchase and free shipping doesn't work with that FTIER7 promo code, but at least shipping is free and you save more, just buy one more ML fig.

I was able to use free shipping and 10 dollar off code no problem this morning

I was able to use free shipping and 10 dollar off code no problem this morning

I believe the free shipping is an automatic offer for orders of $50 or more, no coupon needed.

I must say, other than the stocking issues, HBT is really good to their customers. They keep scalpers away by attempting to limit purchases, give constant discount coupons, throw in free shipping AND give us a free Titanium figure on order of only 25 bucks! Those are some high-quality promotions.

Ah, yes, now I see it. Thanks! But the code did work with the free shipping over $50. So, I don't know if that's a bonus or what. But who really cares?

great!! free shipping is always cool! i got mine with free shippin plus that 10percent off so everything is good!