Has anyone recieved thier 10/24/07 Hasbro orders???

operarob

The one I ordered on 10/11 still hasn't shipped. And yet they charged me for it last week....

I am having the same exact problem. My two orders, one placed on 10/11 and the other on 10/24 have been charged to my credit card, but my status has not changed at HTS. This is getting out of hand. I am going to give it til tomorrow and then I am going to read them the riot act over the phone demanding to speak to a supervisor in charge.

I am not one of this crazy ass people who go off half-cocked, but come on.....

Got tired of waiting on my 10/11 and 10/24 orders so I called HTS today. Basically the guy told me that they were flooded with orders and that the figures are listed as 'backordered' on his PC. He did say that their warehouse is getting another shipment of figures this week and they will begin to distribute them as soon as it comes in. I really hope my stuff finally gets shipped, getting a little tired just reading about these figs. @grumpy@

Sheesh!!Whatta mess. I placed two orders on 10/31/07. Both with standard shipping. 8 of the 9 items were listed as in stock and expected to ship 11/01/07 (one was on backorder and expected to ship 12/07/07). I got my original emails confirming the orders, but nothing since. Then this morning, I got an email saying that I was being charged $39.19 by HasbroToyShop.com from Paypal. Still nothing from HasbroToyShop. SO I went to the site and checked on the order status. MY first order still shows as expected to ship on 11/01/07 (today IS 11/05/07,right?). My second order shows 3 out of the 5 items shipped today (one of the items is the one on backorder originally). I was confused because the $$ didn't add up correctly. So I called them up and the operator apologized for the delay on the first order and noted that I will not be charged for shipping on that order. (IT has the last 3 ML3s I need.) She also said that she doesn't have any other update for me yet as far as the shipping date goes. When I asked about the other order, I was told that 4 of the 5 items had shipped, leaving only the back ordered item. I explained that the website said that only 3 had shipped. She said that she wasn't sure why. SO now, I have an ML Icon Magneto somewhere in limbo (did it ship or no??), and I don't know when/if I'll get my ML3s. I guess I should continue wasting gas and time looking for them. Arrrrgh!!

This sucks... really.... there are people who ordered their figures way after I did and they are receiving them.... I know one guy at work today who asked me whether I received my figs. He made and order on the 10/24 and has recieved his entire FF Wave..... I ordered mine on 10/11 and all I have gotten was jack s**t. Sorry, i got that ##$%$# Titanium Hulk figure.... sheesh.... Both orders have been charge to my credit card and they STILL HAVE NOT SHIPPED....

So I called like I said I would. The "girl" told me that the shipping guys are far behind and are making strides to catch up. My orders should ship this week sometime. I am starting to doubt that.

I placed an order on 10/30, then the next day told my friend that they were in stock, so he placed an order. He got his in 2 days! And here I am still waiting for mine. It's insane! I called Hasbro, and all they could tell me was my order is being processed. But they couldn't give me any dates to expect anything. When I explained that my friend got his in 2 days, a day after ordering mine, all the rep could say was "I'm not handling his account." I just can't see how he could get his entire order so quick, where mine is just sitting there. And of course, 3 of the figures are now showing back order. I tell you, it's the last time I help anybody BEFORE I get mine. Sorry if that's selfish, but come on!

so i still have yet to recieve my MJ, Venom (from the spidermqan BAF sandman line) or Human Torch (from the FF ronan line).

I sent an email cancelling my order over a week ago. so then 2 days later i sent them another email asking to cancel my order.

Last friday they sent a reply to both of my emails saying "we're sorry your order has already shipped, you can send them back when you recieve them and we will be happy to refund your money"

and yet, i haven't recieved them. and when i look under 'order status' on my habsro.com account, it says nothing but my free titanium dr octopus has shipped. And as of today it says that my Human Torch has shipped, but NOT my Hulk (which i did recieve) nor MJ or Venom.

the hasbro website has had the new FF figures in stock for over a week now - and i REALLy want that Dr Doom and Silver Surfer but i feel like it'd be pointless to order them because i'll find them at Target or Walmart in a month and i still won't have them shipped to my house yet.

UPDATE: i called them and there was apparently a problem with the status of my order in their computer. the lady apologized for my order taking over a month to process. The MJ and Venom will be shipped out in the next couple of days and Human Torch was shipped out yesterday. At least the customer service lady was nice about everything...

I was told by the rep that I couldn't cancel my order since it was already sent to the warehouse. Which doesn't make a lot of sense, since the warehouse doesn't have the majority of what I ordered, nor are they sending out what they do have. I'm basically at their whim.

Haven't ordered anything ML lately off of HTS, but I did put in a 10 figure order with 9 currently in stock and 1 that will ship 12/7. Order was put in on Oct 31 around 9:30 pm EST. Order status says should ship on 11/1, but no money has been pulled from my paypal account nor have I been given shipped email. Tomorrow will be a week. I've ordered on a couple of occasions in the past and never had any issue and my shipment was here within 3-5 days, but I ordered mostly rare SW figures (and I know most of the MLs mentioned are rare also) and this could be the case. It sucks, but it isn't like I've found any of them at retail and it saves me the piece of mind and no gas-guzzling on toy runs.

On 10-31-07 I ordered the Silver Surfer (Ronan), Black Knight, Marvel Girl and Cyclops Marvel Legends. I just received them today, 11-07-07. Funny thing is...Hasbro hasn't charged my card yet! (they will) Today I found a Hydra Soldier and Danger at Wal-Mart and Black Queen at Toys-R-Us. LegendFest 2007! My fellow Marvel Legend brothers and sisters, thy toys are on the way! Yea verily!!!!

I recieved my first order today as well.... Namor, Mr. Fantastic, Mole Man, Human Torch and Thing await my return from work to remove them from their plastic prisons....

My two Hydras, Invisible Woman and Dr. Doom is in my next shipment, hopefully soon.... fingers crossed... :)

i called hasbro and they said my order(s) shipped yesterday I still don't get any emails from them which she is trying to fix. ANyhoo she gave me an 8 digits "tracking" number for fedex but I don't know where to go since I've never seen an 8 digit one and when I try them at fedex tracking they don't work

it could be one of those non tracking tracking numbers where they can use it to track the package if they have to but not really a online thing :S

or shes blowing smoke out you're ...

Finally got my order today! Cyclops is awesome! Even with the Black knights limited articulation he is already one of my favorite legends ever! I got two Hydra soldiers yesterday which I was really excited about until they really disappointed me. I opened one and decided to leave the other in the package for a potential trade later down the road. I also got my black queen in the mail from toysrus too. Wow, she just makes you realize how much Hasbro royally f'ed up Emma with that HORRIBLE head sculpt.

I Finally received my fantastic four series, spider man series and my marvel legends seriers 3 today. They are all awesome. I ordered 2 sets of each and i actually recieved both dr dooms, meaning i got the one with his mask on and i got one with his mask off. Was wondering if anyone else got a variant, well sort of a variant, with their orders? maybe a marvel legends series 3 variant, or if anyone else got a dr doom variant with their orders?

I placed an order with Hasbro at the beginning of the month, and received part of it on Monday. Despite receiving a message saying the order was fully shipped, I can't get information on when the 2nd package will come. Overall I don't have too much complaints, because I received the 1st package very quickly (within a week). I don't like how Hasbro packages merchandise though, my stuff was thrown in a box literally. I collect both MOC and I open, so the way packages look on delivery is important to me. I'll continue to order MLs which I want to open from Hasbro, but my MOC MLs will be ordered from other stores.