Has anyone recieved thier 10/24/07 Hasbro orders???

operarob

I ordered on express 10/11 and still have not recieved my items. Oh sure I got my freebee Titanium Hulk figure....big deal. I've spoken with Hasbro customer service reps that keep telling me that the items are out of stock. No, Really, thank you for insulting my intelligence. I feel like the Seinfeld episode with the car rental...they have no problem taking the order, it's just holding the order that's difficult.

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!!!!

Seriously, all they could tell me is well, we're out of stock.

Has anyone from the 10/24 batch of legends fans gotten thier figures?

UPDATE: i GOT THEM TODAY, 10/30 @ 9:00! WOHOO!!!

I just got off the phone with customer service. They were supposed to receive their stock on Wednesday the 24th, but there was a delay in the shipment. He said they should be in anyday now. I don't mind waiting seriously. I got my HML2 from BBTS and the deal I got from Hasbro Toy Shop for FFML is more then enough to satify me. I don't have to run all over hell for Marvel Legends like I did last year with the MONSTER out of effing control Toy Biz toy dump....

Meh... I just hope I can grab a Invisible Woman and Dr. Doom when they come back in stock... I managed to order the others before they went out of stock....

haha, i complained about this in one of the other threads and some jerk said "stop crying about".

i never even orderd my ML3 set from hasbro, i ordered them from Impusle Comics online (which has a bunch of stuff for cheaper) and they arrived today. But i only ordered them like, 2 weeks ago. So it wasn't so bad. I am awaiting my FF Human Torch. He was the only one available to order from hasbro.com when i checked the site forever ago.

i also ordered MJ and Venom from the classics line....i'm thinking of canceling my entire order.

alhough my free titanium doc oc and planet hulk both arrived last week.

I have not gotten mine yet but part of me still believes they wont be shipping it out to those of us who used the coupon code.

I think your right!

Yeah, I used the code too. Not a word from them. What I'm really sick of is that when the items were purchased the money was removed from my account, then replaced it when they realized they didn't have them in stock and now they will just take the money out when the items come back into stock.

I know this isn't really a big deal, but when I click "pay", I want to actually pay for the item, and they could credit me back if something goes wrong. Plus, it's not like they e-mail to tell you what they are doing with your account, and when they are doing it.

I have not gotten mine yet but part of me still believes they wont be shipping it out to those of us who used the coupon code.

why do you say that? i placed at least 2 orders with the coupon which i promptly received. they do say on the website that they do place items "in stock" that they are getting shipped from somewhere or is in transit. i can believe them when they said there was a delay and they should be shipped soon

Whats really ridiculous is that their online site ALL THE FIGURES all available to order AGAIN. So they are back in stock to order and yet none of us who put our orders in at the begining of this month have had ours shipped out yet? That is so lame. When I called them they gave me some BS about my card being declined when that card has NOTHING ON IT AT ALL AND HAS AN AVAIBLE CREDIT OF 2K!! I swear it is because i saved over 200 with that coupon code that they are screwing me over like this lol.

why do you say that? i placed at least 2 orders with the coupon which i promptly received. they do say on the website that they do place items "in stock" that they are getting shipped from somewhere or is in transit. i can believe them when they said there was a delay and they should be shipped soon

just thinking back to the star wars mcquarrie luke situation

I GOT IT!!!!

I noticed that they were back in stock today at the website, so I checked my order status and it said shipped. To my suprise, my package had already been delivered while I was at work.

THEN, about two hours after I recieved the package, I got the e-mail from Hasbro saying my package has shipped. At least I could just laugh about it by then.

So cling to hope that your orders are also on the way!!!

BTW: they had hydra soldiers in stock!