HML3 Postcard-like Checklist

pvbvillegas

i only grabbed black knight from HML3, when i opened it, it has the following things included:

1. manual on how to assemble the BAF

2. a booklet showing hasbro's marvel toys (SMO, HML, SHS, GH)

3. and that cool postcard-like thing

the one i've got shows captain america in the front battling a lot of hydra soldiers.

my bro grabbed marvel girl, and he got the same design of that postcard-like checklist that i've got.

i just wanna ask if this card comes in different designs. i just think they're cool and they look nice to collect. hope to hear from the guys who bought the whole wave and opened them. thanks!

they still have a checklist at the back of the booklet. that checklist includes other hasbro marvel toys, not only HMLs. the checklist at the back of the postcard-like thing are for HMLs only, waves 1-4.

the postcard is really nice.. i really want to know if there are other versions of this card.. it would be nice to collect them.. i hope someone who has opened his HMLs can help us out here..

i bought the set and there were no postcards in them at all with a HML3 checklist. there wasn't even a checklist for them on the back of the booklet.

whoa. that's pretty bad. how could that have happened?

i do not know how that happened but i went to a wal mart close by me and they had 2 cases of them sitting on the pallet this morning. none of those have the postcards either. this sucks.

remember the HML2 variants that were abundant here, and were nowhere to be found there? maybe it's all happening again.. only this time it's the figs with the postcards that were distributed here heavily.

i haven't had time to open mine yet, but i hope they've got that inside, it looks cool!

when you've opened yours, kindly update us.. i'm really keen on knowing if they come in other designs.. thanks.

I bought a whole set of series 3 last weekend and none had that checklist but they restocked today and I bought the hydra and it was in his packaging. I don't know if it is a change in the new batches are not. It is cool looking and shows series 4, given the relase date of Feb.

So far all of my series 3 have the Captain America card/checklist. Maybe each wave will have a new card. Picture an Adam Warlock or FIRESTAR!!! :)

first of all we need a firestar figure. but you never that that might be replacing beast though i doubt it.