New Marvelous Poll: Iron Man Movie Figure Scale 5 inch vs 6 inch

Ryno

Hey everybody, with the recent confirmation of Hasbro producing Iron Man Movie Toys, the question of 5 inch or 6 inch figures remains unanswered, let's show Hasbro what we want in the new Marvel Poll up at http://MarvelousNews.com The question is "What Scale do you want to see Iron Man Movie Figures in?" Below is a sample screenshot of where you can find this poll.

marvelpollscreenshotbe4.jpg

Cast your vote now!

6 INCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely no reason to make 5 inch toys. Please o please make the Iron Man movie toys 6 inches only. O and I know it's early but make an F-22 with the line too. I think that would be awesome. Iron Man vs. a Raptor. Just for good measure NO 5inch

i thyink right before the movie, hasbro should release either one big box set or a number of two packs with all the iron man armors (including war machine and iron lad). id go for the two packs to keep prices down for consumers.

voted 6insh. why not do it like hasbro? the dark knight becomes 5 and 6 insh figures. maybe i am wrong but for me spidey, black spidey and sandman are looking better in 5insh then in 6insh. if you want to concentrate on one scale then i would go with 6 insh for sure.

Whenever I'm going to buy figures and there are kids around I notice they don't even look at the 5 inch figures. I was at a Walmart a week ago and saw something funny that Hasbro's not going to like. A mother asked her little boy (around 6 or 7 years old) if he wanted anything. He looked at what was there and passed right by the 5 inch Spider-man 3 items. I tried so hard to keep from laughing out loud that I walked to another aisle! You had to be there! Even the special edition "metallic" Spider-Man 3 figures were gathering dust (metallic Sandman...lol).

"Friends don't let friends buy five inch action figures."

....I thought the 5 inchers were the kid's line. What makes everyone think that we aren't going to get both like we have been? They do the 5 inch for the kids, then they give us a move based ML series.

I'm sure plenty of folks see the Spider-Man 5 inchers sitting on the shelves....but all I see are those, and MLs clogging the shelves. MLs from series one and two. So honestly, in terms of how bad the 5 inchers are doing, I don't see a difference.

Now, which do I want? Well, 6 inch, but only because that's what I already have. Tell ya the truth, I love the 5 inchers more since that's what my collection originally started with (back in the day). I wish they never started the 6 inchers, but since there are so many (and I spent time finding representations of my old figures) I'd like them to stick to one or the other. Doesn't mean I won't buy 5 inchers that I think are cool, though.

So my final answer is that they stick to the plan they already have: 5 inchers for the kids, 6 inchers for the ML line.

@pow@ Hasbro don't ever think about making anymore 5inch FIGURES!!! 6INCH FIGURES ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

I have bought thousands of figures(yes thousands) but when Hasbro decided to make 5inch figures you know how many of those I bought? ZERO!!!!! Hasbro you do the math, if you make 5inch figures this is one collector that will not buy a single one!!!! I'm sure I'm not alone by the number of dusty 5inch Spiderman movie figures I see clogging up store shelves. You can't give those things away. @pow@ 5inch figures BAD!!!!!! @pow@

Seriously, this is a no brainer. I didn't buy one Spider-Man or FF movie figure and I will not buy any 5 inch scale figures. I'm heavily invested in the 6 inch scale and I plan to keep with it. If those movie figures had been in the 6 inch scale, I probably would have bought most of them. I really, really, really hope Iron Man is in the 6 inch scale. I am going to be very disappointed if they aren't ML compatible.