ASK HASBRO for the Hasbro Marvel PODCAST Thread

Ryno

will you be doing more X-movie figs?

id like to see some X2 Characters:

LadyDeathstrike

Jean grey

Battle suit rogue (a better one than that crappy x1 repaint!)

and some more X3 figs:

Storm

Iced up iceman

ShadowCat

thanks! ^_^

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not continue the trend of having two packs pertaining to different teams, eras, or relationships?

You have Cannonball and Dominos, continue with having (Warpath + Syrin), (Shatterstar +Meltdown), (Sunpot +Feral), and (Calibin +Moonstar) . This series can follow the 1990's X-Force theme.

You can bring out more characters, that normally wouldn't sell well alone and add another character with that particular character by selling them in packs. I'm a big fan of Photon-Monica Ramibeu but I know not a lot of people know her, so it would make a lot of sense to put her in a pack with say Captain America in his "Captain" costume or with Starfox.

We need more villian figures and classic avengers figures (Photon, Moondragoon, a new Hawkeye, Stingray). Also how does one get a job at Hasbro?

How many figures per wave do u plan to release in the new Unleashed Marvel Legends and how many waves per year???

I hope u don`t forget the mexican market, is a pain in the ass to pay for figures in the states, and then have them sent to Mexico, but the taxes are insane!!!

Will we ever see marvel legends styled starwars figures?... Not saying get rid of the smaller size figures or anything but a larger scale size for starwars would be fun :)

i'm padding the number of my posts. :P

To "pad the number of your posts"... why don't you look around the board for other topics that can/will spark a conversation? It seems a lot more considerate to other people? I don't want this resource tapped before it reaches it full potential... Thank You!

ok. my sincerest apologies. :(

I watched the podcast and the major question I had was how does one get your job? I have a long history in the toy industry, and currently am a ISO certified Quality Control Manager, who would love to put my QC skills to work helping Hasbro re-vitalize the Legend Line.

Are you guys hiring?

I HATE having to buy crappy POS (hey, you brought up the term!) movie figures to get a regular Marvel Universe BAF. I know you're trying to get those figures out to people who actually like them but is there really no other way to do it besides screwing over those of us who don't want them? I know that I can't expect to like every figure I need to buy to get the BAF, but to me Movie figures are like a totally different product. You may as well be making me buy a GIJoe to get my Blob for example.

Maybe we should have a sticky up with all the questions and answers from the first and future podcasts stuck in there so people are not asking the same stuff over and over again :D

Streetfight Rules?

No character specific questions? (They may say if they're off the grid or not but nothing about line-ups...)

Future lines are uncertain! (They say; "we're not able to comment on such & such")

No you can't have free toys!!! (SELF EXPLANATORY)

Don't bring up the old crew (Hasbro has the license, that's it!)

...I'm just sayin'?!

1st off, I would like to say I liked the Podcast. More informative and I would say better than some of the message board answers we get. It also look like you guys had some fun with it too. Next, to my questions:

(1.) Could you guys do sort of a Army Builder Multipacks(2 or more packs) which will only feature soilders, foot soilders, henchmen, such as members of SHEILD, AIM, Hydra, The Hand, etc.? You done it with G.I. Joe figures in the past, so could you consider this as well?

(2.) Can you guys tell us if both the main Iron Man and The Incrediable Hulk movie lines are going to be in 6" scale or not? You don't have to get into too much details as to what to expect(Like will there be some with action features, figure lineups, figures based on video games/comics that aren't in the movies, multiple verisons of Iron Man and Hulk, will there Stark and Banner figures or not, if there will be different decos of Iron Man or not, if there will be figures in other scales as well, etc.), but just answer the question if there will be 6" figures or not from these 2 upcoming Marvel movies. I mean, Mattel has already mentioned that there will at least be both a 6" and a 5.5" line for their upcoming Batman: The Dark Knight movie line, so couldn't you just state what scale the figures for both Iron Man and Hulk movies are going to be in?

As well, just a word of advice: Avoid doing anymore 5" figures. Nothing against 5" scale, but it just seems so out of place with Marvel toys nowadays. I'm not a huge scale nut, but even I can see this, regardless if a 5" figure is done really well. As you can tell, both the 5" Spider-man 3 and Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer toys haven't sold well because they don't fit in well with their past movie lines, as well as the past Marvel lines(Well, for those who have no problems mixing movie with comic figures like myself). Even if you did just released a 6" Spider-man Movie Trilogy line, it seems a bit too little, too late for many, as they would of said that you should of done this in the 1st place when the movie had more interest. This is espeically true since the 6" figures are defently better than the 5" figures in terms of sculpt and/or articulation.

If you want figures in multiple scales, may I suggest sticking with 6"(Which should always be the main line/focus), along with the Icons scale, and maybe your Marvel Unleashed line(Unsure about Unleashed still, but I do see pontentional). And if you want smaller Marvel figures, may I suggest those inscale with both your 3.75" or 4" G.I. Joe and Star Wars figures, and not a inch smaller(Like those Spider-man 3 Web World toys) or bigger(Like 5"). While those other scales are good add ons and are nice to have, in the end, it's the 6" scale that everyone really wants.

(2.) Can you guys tell us if both the main Iron Man and The Incrediable Hulk movie lines are going to be in 6" scale or not?

As well, just a word of advice: Avoid doing anymore 5" figures.

If you want figures in multiple scales, may I suggest sticking with 6"

doesnt that kinda kill the point of your question?

will you be doing more X-movie figs?

id like to see some X2 Characters:

LadyDeathstrike

Jean grey

Battle suit rogue (a better one than that crappy x1 repaint!)

and some more X3 figs:

Storm

Iced up iceman

ShadowCat

thanks! ^_^

Yeah!! More movie figs? Please!!!

Shadow... that signature is HILARIOUS!!!

@loll@

my new question for hasbro is if they have seen shadows signature hahaha oh man thanks for pointing that out :)

6" & I won't #$#@#!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Everyones signage is hilarity in a can man!