Check your Walmart

Modiano

Just got back from my walmart and they had Masterpiece Fort Max :P

Just kidding...obviously

I did go check mine and they didnt have him :(

However thanks for the heads up and welcome to the boards.

I checked a couple Wal-Marts today lookin for Joes and neither had Starscream. However they did have boatloads of Masteroiece Prime (movie version) for $68.88 @loll@ I guess I can wait a little while for Screammer though and that $50 pricetag is a steal, imo!

Yeah, there are probably like 3 or 4 Walmart in the whole country that have put them out so far and we're all running around searching Walmarts when most of them probably won't see them for weeks yet.

I HATE WALMART!!! And I REALLY HATE Walmart exclusives.

Just got back from Walmart. They were in the middle of stocking the shelves. I saw about 12 masterpiece starscreams. picked up 2 of them. they are going for 48.88 a piece. So start checking your stores. Good luck.

where are you from?

I got one guys. It's better than I imagined it would be. IMO it's better than the original Masterpiece because the G1 colors. Does the Takara Masterpiece SS come with two different SS heads?

Yes he does

A snaring face and a straight forward face

To anybody with either version of Screammer, can he hold the Megatron gun Prime came with?

If you you play around with the hand a bit and not move the figure much he can stay in the hand Just fold down Megsstand that potrudes out

I'll keep an eye out for that one, our Walmart's have been pretty well stocked lately i've been really surprised.

same here ( iowa ) no one is buying anything. they have a full shelf of leader brawl and megs. a TON of MP prime on the floor and at the top of the shelf. im checkin all 3 of ours tomorrow. i NEED this fig

Just got back from Walmart. They were in the middle of stocking the shelves. I saw about 12 masterpiece starscreams. picked up 2 of them. they are going for 48.88 a piece. So start checking your stores. Good luck.

where are you from?

Oh sorry I forgot to mention that I found them at a Clear Lake Walmart, right outside of Houston.

they were putting out bumblebee with the extra deluxe decepticons(a whole endcap) on it but saw no starscream. then i went back an hour later and the bumblebee endcap was gone!!!!

i asked the lady and she said they never had a bumblebee with extra toys included. i KNOW she was lying since i saw her handling thme just a short time before!

so methinks that the people that found starscream were at wal marts that put that stuff out too early

dang!! does anyone know if the walmart in dixon or elk grove has these? i'll be in town the second week of november, so if someone can stash one for me, hehehe, just kiddin!

Well there were none at my Wal-Marts either. So I don't think the Chicago area got them yet.

HAPPY DAY for me!!!!! My Target movie Starscream came in yesterday in the mail (I got it on EBAY) and I went to Walmart and there was Masterpiece Starscream just starring at me. I gasped and grabbed him ASAP. I will officially say he has become my favorite Transformer toy of all time.