Big Lots jammed with VvV 2 packs

Ren

I went to browse my Big Lot store tonight and ran across 3 pegs jammed with wave 1 VvV two packs.

Alley Viper/Viper, CC/ Duke, High Tech/Mindebender, Scarlett/ Razorclaw and SE/SS. They were 6 bucks each. I found it starange it was the 1st wave of figures, but they looked case freash, anyways if you're into the JvC style joes, happy hunting! #US1#

I noticed my Dollar General has more of the VvV wave 3 single packs.

i found wave 1 at my big lots too. i was hopin for wave 6 :( or something later in the series haha.

and yeah, I've noticed a ton of the single packs in my area too. those came out like 2 or 3 years ago, didnt they?

VvV wave 1 reappeared at Big Lots over a year ago. even with the lack of new stuff, they weren't worth $6 then, especially when you consider two years ago Big Lots were selling the 2 2-pack sets of wave 7, a much better wave, for only $7 - which came out to only $3.50 a pack, or $1.75 per figure.

I got some of those two packs from Big Lots about a year or so go

The Dollar Generals in my area still have the single carded figures from Venom vs Valor for $2 each

My Dollar General clearanced those single packs for 25 cents each.

The Dollar Generals in my area still have the single carded figures from Venom vs Valor for $2 each

Was this recent?

I heard Dollar General was selling things at 90% off

Was this recent?

I heard Dollar General was selling things at 90% off

It was in spring. I got 2 Baronesses. That's all they had left.

Uhh 6 bucks a pack comes out to 3 bucks a fig, not too bad, but I've never got into JvC/VvV, just a heads up to people like me who hardly ever venture into Big Lots.

That's cool you wanting to give people a headsup. Anyway,for those who don't wander into the GD section,I stated that KB Toys just got in the Wave Three of the VvV singles and are charging five bucks for them.