Exclusive MarvelousNews.com Hasbro Marvel Podcast Episode 1

Ryno

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That figure looks good, it gives me hope for the line to get better. Some of these figures have been hit and miss with me.

But what I'm really excited about is the possibility for Hand Ninjas!

Yes Hasbro! BRING US HAND NINJAS!

so....that fig looks totally awesome,but will it be BAF or single carded fig?

it going to bea single pack for sure.

I have two things to say. First Spiral looks awsome. I was worried that they might mess it up but i'm glad to be proved wrong.

Secondly, who ever asked "Are you getting sick of Hasbro We Want....." is going to get a kick up the ass. I do does @grumpy@

I have two things to say. First Spiral looks awsome. I was worried that they might mess it up but i'm glad to be proved wrong.

Secondly, who ever asked "Are you getting sick of Hasbro We Want....." is going to get a kick up the ass. I do does @grumpy@

Come on man, you should be happy, means their looking at stuff like your signature.

AWESOME podcast, I was left with nothing but good feelings......the figure at the end is a most have for me. :D

Come on man, you should be happy, means their looking at stuff like your signature.

True but i'm still inslutted they the asked that :P

i have yet to buy any of the hasbro marvel legends,but if they ever get on the ball and release an ADAM WARLOCK i will.i just can'yt find any redeeming quility to hasbro's legends.some look good,but not enough to spend my money on.hopefully they will get better ala' star wars,but until they realease some older chracters i think i'll wait.

Great podcast, it's nice to see Hasbro really make an effort to give us information like this and though I'm not a huge fan of Spiral it gives me hope the rest of that list from the Walmart computer is legit. So is this padcast thing going to be monthly or weekly??

Who the hell is Spiral? Aren't there more popular characters that haven't been made yet?

She was popular in the 90's and I think 80's. If you've ever played that arcade game "X-Men: Children of the Atom", she's at least popular enough to be one of the 10 playable characters in that game.

I'm pretty excited for her figure. And I hope they stick with 6 inch for all of their figures. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

Very cool podcast, Ryno. That was great you were able to get that done. I really hope the Iron Man figures are going to be done in 6 inch scale. I'm going to be crying some sad tears if they aren't. From what I could see of Spiral, she looked good. I'm glad they are going to give us less mainstream characters. That means not everyone will be as excited about it, but some people will be and as long as the figure looks good, most people should be on board. I also think it's great that Hasbro is reaching out to the fans the way they are. I've heard people say they were tight lipped and uncaring of the fans, but even if that were true it certainly seems it no longer is.

very dominant podcast. I was excited to hear about them thinking of doing crossover icons. O and we need an official position by every fan that Hasbro is by no means allowed to make the IRON MAN toys 5 inches. They are to be 6 inches and have good articulation. Again NO 5 inch only 6 inch