some more new 25th walmart listings!

Storm_Shadows_Apprentice

this is from the gi joe group on google

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.toys.gi-joe.1980s

Just happened to check the system before I got off of work this

morning and they have a few new (and as of yet unmentioned)

anniversary figures. I didn't get the numbers for some:

Torpedo - didn't get the item #

HISS Driver - didn't get the item #

Viper - WM item # 798520

Spirit - WM item # 798527

Tiger Force Flint - didn't get the item #

There were a few others that I just can't remember right now. I will

post more later

Dang, Tiger Force already? That was quick. I think I prefer Night Force or whatever that's called.

I think there is a high chance that we will get tiger force and I would think python patrol eventually too. Now according to the last wave of questions to HASBRO, they did state that they were not planning on any figures from 2007 being repaints in 2008, but then again, if they can make more money, then they are going to do it. Night force would be great too. But there are so many characters that I want them to make before all the repaints though.

Torpedo is supposed to be in Wave 2 2008. His item number is 65356929253. Rock & Roll is also supposed to be in that Wave 65356929252. As for the rest, I hadn't heard anything about them and I doubt Tiger Force Flint will be one since Hasbro specifically said at the convention that we WOULD NOT be getting any subteam repaints at the moment. I'll double check with a source and see if I can get a confirmation.

Torpedo is supposed to be in Wave 2 2008. His item number is 65356929253. Rock & Roll is also supposed to be in that Wave 65356929252. As for the rest, I hadn't heard anything about them and I doubt Tiger Force Flint will be one since Hasbro specifically said at the convention that we WOULD NOT be getting any subteam repaints at the moment. I'll double check with a source and see if I can get a confirmation.

Cool! I was hoping that we were getting Rock & Roll as for the HISS driver and Spirit and I would think that your source would tell you those are coming out. As for the Crimson Twins, can you verify this with your source as well? Ad for repaints, I can definately see that this ne might not be coming out since in the Q&A # 4 that there were no scheduled repaints of 2007 figures for 2008.

Cool! I was hoping that we were getting Rock & Roll as for the HISS driver and Spirit and I would think that your source would tell you those are coming out. As for the Crimson Twins, can you verify this with your source as well? Ad for repaints, I can definately see that this ne might not be coming out since in the Q&A # 4 that there were no scheduled repaints of 2007 figures for 2008.

I don't know if they'll actually confirm or deny the Crimson Twins especially if there hasn't already been a leak on them.

BTW, i already have TF Flint, Python Trooper, and Ninja Force SS 25th Anniversary figures. :D

So the initial rumored figures were:

Armor Cobra Commander

Torpedo

Major Bludd

Rock N Roll

Wild Bill

And now we have:

Torpedo

HISS Driver

Viper

Spirit

Tiger Force Flint

So has any of this actually been confirmed?

Didn't Hasbro say that there would be a troop builder in every wave? The original List with Rock an Roll and the other 4 didn't seem to jive with that but now with these 4 additions it works. Maybe Hiss Driver or Viper will be wave 2 troop builder and the other would be wave 3, with these 2 lists we almost have enough for 2 more waves. I guess we will have to wait and see if this all pans out.

Didn't Hasbro say that there would be a troop builder in every wave? The original List with Rock an Roll and the other 4 didn't seem to jive with that but now with these 4 additions it works. Maybe Hiss Driver or Viper will be wave 2 troop builder and the other would be wave 3, with these 2 lists we almost have enough for 2 more waves. I guess we will have to wait and see if this all pans out.

I expect to see ALOT of Vipers next year. I do mean ALOT! Hasbro has been reproducing all version of the Troopsers & Officers (Standard + Officer, Comic Pack w/ yellow + Officer (doubled as Air Trooper), Night Watch + Officer, Stinger, Air-Trooper/Hazmat Trooper and added a variation on the Night Watch trooper with the HISS driver). As such I expect no less then the dozen or so versions of the Viper (Im thinking Standard v.1 plus the 2 slight variations, Grey, All Blue, Red/Green moto version plus the variation, Darker Mask Blue Version, Purple, Biege/Brown, Red, am I missing some?).

No doubt there will be a 5 pack, a Comic Pack, A version that comes with a Vehicle and perhaps a Legions type set. Eventually I would expect a Crimson set complete that will probably have a Crimson Guard, Red Viper, Red Baroness mix (or perhaps 2 sets, one with each half of Tomax/Zamot in which case there will be a Crimson Firefly in one of the packs).

Eventually we will also get a Shadow Guard Crimson Guard and perhaps a new head and a vest/belt that will double as a CG Immortal. All of which will make the anti-repainters angry and the army builders ecstatic :)

Pfft, Hasbro was claiming there were "no plans" for an Alternator Sunstreaker days before it was revealed officially by Hasbro themselves! Hasbro will deny anything and everything until they are ready to reveal it themselves, or it gets leaked by another, indisputable, source (like prototype pics, or cardback shadows).

He has posted solid stuff before, and given Hasbro's repaint tendancies, these all seem right in line with what we've been getting. I just hope Flint gets retooled arms to better hold his shotgun and his gloves.

Dang, Tiger Force already? That was quick. I think I prefer Night Force or whatever that's called.

I think there is a high chance that we will get tiger force and I would think python patrol eventually too. Now according to the last wave of questions to HASBRO, they did state that they were not planning on any figures from 2007 being repaints in 2008, but then again, if they can make more money, then they are going to do it. Night force would be great too. But there are so many characters that I want them to make before all the repaints though.

Huh... That's funny, because I asked them directly if they were planning on any Tiger Force or Python Patrol as they were straight up repaints of the originals.

If these are legit, I suppose things change. Works for me! Tiger Force was one of my favorites! Here's hoping they decide to do Python Patrol Troopers in the near future!!

So the initial rumored figures were:

Armor Cobra Commander

Torpedo

Major Bludd

Rock N Roll

Wild Bill

And now we have:

Torpedo

HISS Driver

Viper

Spirit

Tiger Force Flint

So has any of this actually been confirmed?

Keep in mind that he didn't list all the figures in the computer. The five he listed are likely spread across 2 or even more waves.

Maybe Flint isn't a straight up repaint, but a new mold in Tiger Force colors.

That's what I would like to see but we're talking about Hasbro here. So it's probably just going to be the same Duke body again just because they think it's close enough because they slap a Flint head on top of it. It seems to me like it would make more sense to make Tiger Force Duke instead. Then they can take the money made from that to finally give Flint his own mold that he deserved in the first place.

I don't know if they'll actually confirm or deny the Crimson Twins especially if there hasn't already been a leak on them.

BTW, i already have TF Flint, Python Trooper, and Ninja Force SS 25th Anniversary figures. :D

There was a confirmation, in a way, on the Crimson Twins. At the Convention, Neal (head of G Joe at Hasbro) was flipping us cards from the GI Joe playing cards. Telling us "I'm not saying anything, just throwing random cards out here" with a wink. Confirming Torpedo, Rock and Roll, Crimson Twins, Wild Bill, and Spirit. So Wild Bill and the Crimson Twins will probably be out, but maybe in the next wave. Viper is new to me, just hope they do it justice.

Viper - WM item # 798520

post more later

Yep I said it in the group so I will just repeat it. These seem to be new...

Viper - WM item # 798520

Old list(circa June 2007):

65356928936 Blade Destro

65356928932 Snow Job

65356928934 Flash

65356928935 Snake Eyes Black

65356928931 Crimson Guard

65356929251 Armor CC

65356929253 Torpedo

65356929254 Major Bludd

65356929252 Rock N Roll

65356929255 Wild Bill

As most of us know by now the bold ones are wave 5. The others weren't official yet. I've seen the old list personally. I have to assume the others are wave 6. Since Hasbro did confirm half of them already. I haven't seen the new ones. I guess I have to visit my friend at Wal*Mart to check it out.

There was a confirmation, in a way, on the Crimson Twins. At the Convention, Neal (head of G Joe at Hasbro) was flipping us cards from the GI Joe playing cards. Telling us "I'm not saying anything, just throwing random cards out here" with a wink. Confirming Torpedo, Rock and Roll, Crimson Twins, Wild Bill, and Spirit. So Wild Bill and the Crimson Twins will probably be out, but maybe in the next wave. Viper is new to me, just hope they do it justice.

I thought you were next to me, he also showed us Spirit and Rip It too.

Viper - WM item # 798520

post more later

Yep I said it in the group so I will just repeat it. These seem to be new...

Viper - WM item # 798520

Old list(circa June 2007):

65356928936 Blade Destro

65356928932 Snow Job

65356928934 Flash

65356928935 Snake Eyes Black

65356928931 Crimson Guard

65356929251 Armor CC

65356929253 Torpedo

65356929254 Major Bludd

65356929252 Rock N Roll

65356929255 Wild Bill

As most of us know by now the bold ones are wave 5. The others weren't official yet. I've seen the old list personally. I have to assume the others are wave 6. Since Hasbro did confirm half of them already. I haven't seen the new ones. I guess I have to visit my friend at Wal*Mart to check it out.

couldn't really care about hiss driver or tiger force flint, but am totally happy with all the other selections, and will pick those up anyway. At least the hiss driver is an original character, and maybe they will finally fix his head....