Animated Prowl in-package pics

Destro

aniprowl1.jpg

aniprowl2.jpg

aniprowl3.jpg

Not my favorite of the line (I'm more interested in the ones pictured on the back of this one), but nice to see some in-package pics..what's the deal w/ the stoplight?

He looks great! I can't wait till these hit the shelves :D

I like how they're actually getting cool melee weaposn this time a round. Prowls got 2 ninja star things that transform into his hubcabs, and a street light mace :P

I dont know, I kinda like the new packaging. As for the new logo, as long as its not that way for ever. Maybe just for the animation series.

I just picked up on Mike mentioning the melee weapons. Do they not come with guns this series?

This is one line where show-accuracy isn't so great. I might get both Megatrons but otherwise, a solid passable line. After the movie stuff, under-detailed and rotocast is several steps back. And Soundwave playing a guitar is downright dumb.

I hate these low-budget cartoons that pop up. Didn't the movie just make over 700 mil worldwide?

This is one line where show-accuracy isn't so great. I might get both Megatrons but otherwise, a solid passable line. After the movie stuff, under-detailed and rotocast is several steps back. And Soundwave playing a guitar is downright dumb.

I hate these low-budget cartoons that pop up. Didn't the movie just make over 700 mil worldwide?

Problem is kids really like them.

I'm not fond of the face, mainly the elongated chin. Both modes are really streamlined. It's neat that you can't really tell what he transforms into when in robot mode. This will be a cool line, but I'm going to try my hardest to not buy any. My only problem, which isn't with the toyline/cartoon, is space. I could probably afford these if I wanted, but finding a place for them will be tough since they won't fit with any of my other Transformers.

He looks a LOT better than the intial pictures of him we saw at Botcon. I think this line will be a solid toyline for the kids while Hasbro keeps the fans happy with Classics.

screw the kids, I'm buying all of these :P