Abundence of figures

Wheeljack35

I saw the most baffling site this evening at Target. 7 (yes 7) Officers, 3-4 Fireflys, a couple Stalkers and Shipwrecks, 3 Red Ninjas, and... yeah 3-4 SE and SS each. I also saw 2-3 cases worth of Wave 3 at a Wal-Mart a few days ago and 2-3 cases of Wave 2 at a different Wal-Mart. Seems they are trying harder now.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like the Chicago land area has finally caught up with the demand. In the last two days I ran into cases of wave three, tons of 5 packs. I grabbed (1) Firefly and

(8) Cobra officers, 4 for myself and 4 for a buddy. I must have walked away from (5) red Ninjas (8) Stalkers (7) Zartans & ShipWrecks, not to mention the SE and SS that come in those cases. It looks as though hasbro is packing the Cobra Officer with wave 3, I wish they would pack in some more Cobra Soldiers!!!

Well it's good to see the line going for that long

Well, still no luck at retail for me but I received Zartan, Firefly and Stalker in from SmallJoes today.

I hope in the near future when hasbro releases wave 5, that they pack the cases in with 2 crimson guards, 2 cobra soldiers and a hiss driver or cobra officer, along with Flash, Snow Job, SE and Destro!!!

Hope your reading hasbro! That Target Exculsive Hiss Tank would look nice with a platoon of cobra troops behind it.

So I went everywhere this weekend to find nothing. The Kaybee in my area still had a Stalker, Zartan, and Red Ninja still on the shelf so I picked those three up but no sign of Firefly or Shipwreck ANYWHERE. Since my gf is on the hunt for new MLPonies she looks for me too but no luck. But she did buy me Zelda Phantom Hourglass :)

FINALLY!!!!!!!

I stopped in at Target this morning and found most of Wave 2 and 3 on the pegs. They didn't have Lady Jaye, Serpentor or Cobra Trooper, but they had the rest. They even had a bunch of Wave 1 Cobra Officers which was kind of nice.

Woo Hoo!!!!

Well I had some pretty awesome luck this weekend. I picked up 2 Beach Heads, 2 Serpentors, 1 Lady Jay (which I ended up taking back because the airbrush on the line screwed her up pretty bad), 1 Buzzer and 2 Cobra Troopers all at Target in Abq. New Mexico. I still can't find a freakin Flint anywhere that guy's impossible to find. I'm pretty pissed at Toys R Us and them not ever having any of the singles...not even S.S. or S.E. They have 15 or so boxed sets but never ANY singles.

This weekend, every Target in Chicagoland seemed to get lots of all the waves at once.

At a TRU, a Kmart, and 5 Targets, though, I didn't see any Shippy, Red Ninjas, Zartan, FF, or Cobra OFFICER, but I got one of everything else (including black timber) and 4 cobra soldiers.

The TRU only had piles and piles of 5 packs. No single figs.

The targets all have the cobra legions now, as well.

Through good luck (and very little hunting) I have gotten every single store released figure so-far; finally found Beachhead and Buzzer this afternoon. Now I can sit back and save pennies for a few months. I don't know why it has been relatively easy out here in Seattle; maybe the toys ship in through here first? Not sure.

I absolutely love this line. I rewatched the Revenge of Cobra on YouTube this weekend and have Joe fever all over again. I agree with some of the earlier comments about the box sets being sluggish sellers -- once the collectors (with $25-$30 to put down, times three) got their fill, you had to know those were going to sit. Kids need a $5 toy fix and they will be all over the singles once toy sellers can keep them in stock. I saw some kid with a Boba Fett and Firefly in his hands in a toy aisle a week ago, and he was pumped. These will have no problem selling. Hasbro needs to get some vehicles out there ASAP though. Vehicles were the backbone of the line in the 1980's, and they help sell the whole play environment. Even something small like Swamp Skiers and motorcycles. I'm really curious to see how well the comic packs do.

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with keeping Buzzer's backpack in the peg hole? Mine falls right off.

Depending on where his ponytail is - it can hinder it. But I haven't ever had mine pop out and he's been shitting on my shelf for 2 months.

he's been shitting on my shelf for 2 months.

Your shelf must stink! @smilepunch@

I still can't find a freaking Beachhead. I managed to snag the COBRA Legions box set a couple of days ago at Target, now if Beachhead wouldn't continue to elude me.....

I'm in the same boat. Beach Head and the Cobra Trooper are the only singles I haven't found yet. Waves 1 and 3 I've found multiple times and had no problems at all. Wave 2 has been difficult.