Abundence of figures

Wheeljack35

Today both the Target I work at and the Walmart up the street from me had Wave 3 overflowing on the pegs

If anybody needs them just double check your stores

I have never seen them in this abundence before

Usually they come one or two cases at a time but not today

Anchor or Shark tat Shipwreck?

Ok tell me about Shipwreck.I have him but have no idea what you mean by Anchor or Shark

He was released first with a shark tatoo and then it was changed to an anchor.

I have the shark tatooed version

BTW I picked up Snake Eyes this morning

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I AM seeing more boxsets... still not one single-carded figure anywhere I've looked, just empty pegs. At this rate I'll buy both boxsets and never even open them.

They were out but you had to be there when they open.....missed them by 5 mins (Scalpers lined up outside) yesterday....gave up and ordered from smalljoes........

Well, I AM seeing more boxsets... still not one single-carded figure anywhere I've looked, just empty pegs. At this rate I'll buy both boxsets and never even open them.

They were out but you had to be there when they open.....missed them by 5 mins (Scalpers lined up outside) yesterday....gave up and ordered from smalljoes........

I finally found wave 3 at Target.I grabbed the Red Ninja,Firefly,Zartan(who is awesome)and Sgt stalker.I am very impressed with these.I didn't bother with Shipwrech.

me hearing that there were an abundance of figures is like me hearing about someone winning the lottery... you hear avout it, but you dont actually know anyone in your life that has won and you have never come close to winning....

BUT

thru persevereance, I got all of em

Well, I went to Target today and found...(drum-roll please)...Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow!! Ta-Dahh!! I already have them both!! Yay!! (lol) I went to a Super Target, two Wal-Marts, TRU, and K-Mart. Nothing. Absolutely nothing... @grumpy@

finally, a saturation of figures here... Walmarts have been getting more shipments of wave 2 here... Targets are finally swimming in wave 3.

I think most targets here got between 3-5 cases of wave 3. and they are all over the place now.. I didn't even have to look very hard for once. I searched a lot for them the first time I found them, and got a yellow Stalker, a fewshark tat Shipwrecks, and a few "color changing" Zartans.

Now, the Target cases all have:

Green Stalkers

Anchor tat Shipwreck

no "color changing" message Zartan (although the face appears to be painted green now)

finally, a saturation of figures here... Walmarts have been getting more shipments of wave 2 here... Targets are finally swimming in wave 3.

I think most targets here got between 3-5 cases of wave 3. and they are all over the place now.. I didn't even have to look very hard for once. I searched a lot for them the first time I found them, and got a yellow Stalker, a fewshark tat Shipwrecks, and a few "color changing" Zartans.

Now, the Target cases all have:

Green Stalkers

Anchor tat Shipwreck

no "color changing" message Zartan (although the face appears to be painted green now)

wow, that is awesome news!!! too bad i have to fly back to Chicago tomorrow morning. oh well, i'll be back in CA in 12 days, so i'll make sure to save up.

Im still missing wave 2 as well, still hunting.

About the 5 packs though, don't you think hasbro is shooting themselves in the foot with these? They announced that the 5 pack figures will be released on card later, so with that, carded figure collectors (which means most are, at the rate they are flying off the shelfs), will wonder why pick up the 5 packs when they will get nice shiny cards etc and possibly fixes( or not) later, so why not pass on the 5 packs OR wait until they are on clearance to get them?

I bought them cause I like the packaging, but had I heard that they are coming on cards before i bought them i would have hesitated, and possibly passed or waited for clearance. I like the red ninja set minus the snake eyes. I dont know why they included him in that, but if I find out the different red ninjas will be on card too ill wait for them on card to avoid a 100th clone snake eyes i dont need.

I went to Target on Sat and they had several sets of wave 3 figures out, all of them but Firefly, today I went back and all wave 3 but 1 stalker and 1 shipwreck were gone and a few Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow from wave 1 where sitting on the pegs to. They also had 1 Cobra Legion set and 2 of the Joe Boxsets which weren't there Sat.

I found Wave 3 today!!! @yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@

I had been one of the aforementioned frustrated individuals who haven't found ANYTHING since August, and even then all I found was Flint, Cobra Commander, and Snake-Eyes, which I guess is more than some ever saw unfortunately...

But anyway, I have had an awful, terrible week, and it all culminated today. But while I was out and about, I though to myself, "Aw...what the heck. I'm gonna go look for some Joes." And look I did. I must have covered over a hundred miles altogether, if not more, looking anywhere, Wal-Mart, Target, KB, ANYWHERE that might have the new Joes. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was even corrected by an older lady working in toys at a local Wal-Mart when I asked her if they had had any of the "20th" Anniversary G.I. Joes, to which she promptly replied, "You mean 25th Anniversary?" (Of course I did. I knew when I said it. Like I said it's been a bad week. I was just thrilled someone actually knew what I was talking about for a change.) (lol) But she said they just could NOT keep the figures in stock, which was exciting to hear from an employee themselves, and she said furthermore they didin't have a space for them on the shelves because they've been wiped out and were waiting on a restock. That was encouraging, but still I was yet again, like many of you all, so disappointed.

So I dropped my wife off at a store she likes to frequent, and I decided to make one last effort at Target. I went to the action figure aisle, weary from looking long and hard after an even longer and harder week...and there they were. I saw Stalker first and thought I was gonna choke. (lol) There were exactly two of each, and I got them all except for the Red Ninja. Guys, I can't describe how excited I am right now. As was the case with the five-packs for me, these things just look amazing in person. I may take some pics and do some in-package reviews/reactions to these.

I'm like the rest of you in that I somehow missed-out on Wave 2; I hope they restock them and they start hitting stores soon, because I really want Beachhead in the worst way. But keep checking out your Targets guys. If I can find them, I have hope for the rest of you, believe me. (lol) Good luck!!

Well it looks like the Chicago land area has finally caught up with the demand. In the last two days I ran into cases of wave three, tons of 5 packs. I grabbed (1) Firefly and

(8) Cobra officers, 4 for myself and 4 for a buddy. I must have walked away from (5) red Ninjas (8) Stalkers (7) Zartans & ShipWrecks, not to mention the SE and SS that come in those cases. It looks as though hasbro is packing the Cobra Officer with wave 3, I wish they would pack in some more Cobra Soldiers!!!

Hello All,

This is my first post here. I have got to ask how many people have actually been able to find Flint, Lady J, Buzzer, Serpentor and Beachhead? I've picked up Zartan X2 Cobra Officer X3, Stalker X 2, Shipwreck X 3 (one Shark two Anchor), Snake Eyes X 2, Storm Shadow X 2, Hooded C.C. X 1, Red Ninja X 2, Firefly X 2. I should also note that one of my Cobra Officers is completely missing the Silver Cobra Logo on his chest. I have yet to see or hear that anyone has picked up the 4 I'm looking for in my state (New Mexico). Thanks in advance and I just want to say that this 25th Anniversary Collection is the best thing Hasbro has done since 1982!!!