Database Update: Marvel Legends Wave 3 - Brood Queen Series

Ryno

got mine to here in the phil though why is marvel girls skin color like that of the barbie dolls type is it the plastic or the paint job , bucky looks like the character from old cereal boxes ,or looks constipated

i mean in the philippines haven't seen the end of days storyline grey marvel girl , but the hydra figures here flew of the shelves literally some even getting 3 pieces at once and leaving the regular lines untouched

dude you're amazing is this like you're full time job? :P

also... WTF did they do to prune face errr... bucky...

DSCN4162__scaled_600.jpg

sigh...

Looks like "Evil" Morph from the X-Men Animated series LOL, There's a thought Hasbro!!... You wouldn't have to resculpt! Even the hair is similar. Morph would be cool to have!

Nice Pics!!!

Are these things supposed to be out yet, cause I found them at a local wal mart last night. Still need danger and Black Knight tho.....

FAKEOR

Black Kight is the best HML to date!!!! Cap and Cyclops are also very good (for hasbro).

Agree on BK, I bought him yesterday & he is a sweet figure. I'll take pics later in the week & post em!

Oh Rachel looks great, my most wanted figure of wave 3 for sure, none of TBs(or some of Hasbro's, Emma and Jean anyone? though FF wave Sue looks good) latest females have looked near as good as she does except for variant Wasp and then waaaaaaaaaaaaay back to GM wave Warbird and Kitty, Alba Invis Girl, Storm, Phoenix, and the body is WAY better looking then pretty much all of theirs(except maybe Storm, her double elbows mix with her sculpt nicely and she has an overall GOOD sculpt)

Something screwy with that Bucky pic! My head does not look anywhere near that bad.

Draven

I never bothered looking at the rest after seeing that one but looking at the one below .... apparently so!

DSCN4165__scaled_600.jpg

holy giant ear hole batman

WOW!! I didn't know buckys powers including really REALLY GREAT HEARING!!!! Is that yet another screwed up pic some how?.. If not that is hilarity! Startrek fans must be going nuts customing furengies out of this!

Excellent pics Ryno, I hope to be able to get Cyclops and Rachael.....they both turned out way better than I thought they would.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know if you guys could tell by the amount of shots I took for Marvel Girl, but I think that she is just awesome!

DSCN4181__scaled_600.jpg

buy far my fav. female fig. to date. some of the female's hips and thighs throw off the whole piece for me. a little skirt and problem solved.

I don't know if you guys could tell by the amount of shots I took for Marvel Girl, but I think that she is just awesome!

DSCN4181__scaled_600.jpg

buy far my fav. female fig. to date. some of the female's hips and thighs throw off the whole piece for me. a little skirt and problem solved.

Gotta agree with u guys. At first, I was doubting to get her, and even when heading to the counter, thought of leaving her. I`m so glad i didn`t, one of the best female figs. The face needed a bit more of work, so i made her lips bigger and a thicker eye line, and she looks better.

I`dig hasbro`s new "hidden"articulation JUST in this figure. The torso bends perfectly due to the shirt cut. Congrats on this figure, Hasbro. Well done.

I also got Cap, Cyke, Danger and the Hydra Soldier.

Anyone else surprised that Danger got a figure? I mean, I'm not complaining, 'cuz I loves me some Astonishing X-Men, but holy cow, that's got to be the fastest comic debut to action figure turnaround since X23.

i am very surprised we got her before the astonishing beast. i want an astonishing x-men nick fury that, like in the book, looks just like robert mitchum. (sorry, i tried to find a pic online but i couldn't find one.

just so they understand i have no interest in an ord figure. give us beast and then wait for warren ellis's run on the book to see whose in the line up.

Anyone else surprised that Danger got a figure? I mean, I'm not complaining, 'cuz I loves me some Astonishing X-Men, but holy cow, that's got to be the fastest comic debut to action figure turnaround since X23.

i am very surprised we got her before the astonishing beast. i want an astonishing x-men nick fury that, like in the book, looks just like robert mitchum. (sorry, i tried to find a pic online but i couldn't find one.

just so they understand i have no interest in an ord figure. give us beast and then wait for warren ellis's run on the book to see whose in the line up.

i have to admit danger was a bad character choise but people have to admit that amount of detail they put into her is unreal. but we need beast. i just hope that romour is untrue