Custom 25th Anniversary Ninja Force Storm Shadow

rherk

Thats awesome. I'd buy one. (But, who am I kidding? I'd buy SE v3, v4, and v5 too). I liked alot of the Ninja Force stuff - T'bang, Nunchuk, Slice, Dice, Night Creeper, etc. Just cut down on the bright colors on some and without action features they'd be great.

Don't give Hasbro any more Stormy ideas. @smilepunch@

I like your custom!

Lookin' fly man. Really like it. The paint is really smooth.

I've had this one planned since the day I found the single carded Storm Shadow. I've had the figure to customize for almost as long, too, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Great job. I hope mine comes out as well.

Thanks for all the compliments. I really appreciate it. It was a lot of fun to make. Now I have to decide who to do next. I have some ideas but the trouble is finding the figures at retail to make customs. Oh well, soon they'll be everywhere.

Thanks for all the compliments. I really appreciate it. It was a lot of fun to make. Now I have to decide who to do next. I have some ideas but the trouble is finding the figures at retail to make customs. Oh well, soon they'll be everywhere.

So...um...you want to sell your masterpiece....:)

Perhaps. Make an offer. I'm not unreasonable. I just enjoy making them.

Perhaps. Make an offer. I'm not unreasonable. I just enjoy making them.

PM sent.