2007 CFB Minutes

cmderinchief

I can't believe Sneak Peak didn't get voted in! @grumpy@ That figure is a waste of freakin' plastic...I mean c'mon, does anyone think it's cool to have a bigazz scope as a weapon?!?!? @lol@ Next year i'm gonna make it my personal mission to make sure he gets voted in! #US1#

Plain and simple....Sneek Peek rocks the casba

Man whatever Sneak Peek was the man. I dont know why no one liked him. I will make it my personal mission to make sure he never gets voted in :)

Have to go with Zod on this one - I loved Sneak Peek's figures when I was younger (especially since he and Dusty were buddies in the comic) and was said to see him get mowed down trying to save a little girl.

Are you kidding me?!!? has the whole world gone mad?!?!? @bH@

@lol@ @smilepunch@

This figure just looks oafish and clumsy to me...maybe it's his child bearing hips or his over sized ##$%$#ed kid's helmet that's straped to his head so he won't hurt himself (again, no offense to the handicap) but this figure has always looked ridiculous...plus a freakin' bigazz scope is his weapon...a scope! @bH@

and Skrapz...why do I need to worry about someone who can be bought off by a BK Broiler?? @loll@

exactly, i love all my figures but in all honesty how can my army benefit from a guy in a bird suit? Ok ok he can do mt taxes but besides that what can he do?

Remember, we vote in figures to honor them, not because we think that they are the most hated figures.....

i disagree, its ones I usually dont like.

Anyways didnt take chazz long to bring in BK, wow gone for so long and keep up with a old school joke, thanks man lol

Ahh then we have lost focus ;) it is to honor there designs and characters and has been so since day one, there are our mascots like Golobulous and Raptor as well as good ol' Crystal Ball, and others.....

i think you are forgetting part of the rules, TO HAVE FUN and not to be SERIOUS. I have no problem with these figures but i'm not gonna honor them lol.

Yea man, I love ALL my figures including Sneek Peek..in my own lil' way i'm sure...like if some kid walked up and asked me "can I have your Sneek Peek figure, Mister?" i'd tell him hell no and to keep walking @lol@

Buuuut, for me I'm voting figures that I feel suck and are my least favorites..I mean, how do you even honor something in the begining if you are refering to it as "crappy" anyways? @hmmm@ I think it's kinda like they have to be voted in before they are held in honor...until then they are JUST a crappy figure...because if we held every figure that "sucked" in honor then what's the point of even voting in the first place? #US1#

Buuuut, for me I'm voting figures that I feel suck and are my least favorites..I mean, how do you even honor something in the begining if you are refering to it as "crappy" anyways? @hmmm@ I think it's kinda like they have to be voted in before they are held in honor...until then they are JUST a crappy figure...because if we held every figure that "sucked" in honor then what's the point of even voting in the first place? #US1#

sums up my thoughts quit well

I think it's kinda like they have to be voted in before they are held in honor...until then they are JUST a crappy figure...because if we held every figure that "sucked" in honor then what's the point of even voting in the first place? #US1#

And now you know why I nominated PDD and everyone looked at me like, "HUH!?" ;)

There are more versions of Snake Eyes than there are ET games in that landfill in New Mexico. Lets at least give him a life time achievement award.

Yeah, I am for that for two reasons. First, Zod is right, second, it is our little tiny nearly pointless jab back to Hasbro telling them that collectors are STILL sick of SE....as if that would influence them any......NOT (Thanks Borat!)

OH, and.....

ZOD HAS SPOKEN!!

There are more versions of Snake Eyes than there are ET games in that landfill in New Mexico. Lets at least give him a life time achievement award.

Yeah, I am for that for two reasons. First, Zod is right, second, it is our little tiny nearly pointless jab back to Hasbro telling them that collectors are STILL sick of SE....as if that would influence them any......NOT (Thanks Borat!)

OH, and.....

ZOD HAS SPOKEN!!

Yea, we should vote next year on who should win the award out of CC, SE,SS,Duke, and maybe Cobra Viper for Life Time Achievement :P But the only thing is what should we base the voting on...who's had the worst versions overall?? Which figure annoyed us the most when another version of there's popped up? @hmmm@

We'll decide during the meeting and vote on the fly. Just like we always do. ;)

It would not be done any other way. Lifetime achivement award, humm good idea, perhaps?

and Skarapz it is in all fun that is why we created the club, but as for the name, it might be changing, details to follow.

You know, I objected to Sneak Peek being included too, but to tell you the truth, I've been collecting all the figures from '83-'87 and he's never been a priority. I like the figure, but I guess he is kind of crappy compared to most of the others from those years.

The thing is, there are so many utterly crappy figures from the later years that deserve it before him!

I never ever get tired of ZOD HAS SPOKEN!!...lol. Serious thats my entire point of voting SE in or giving him a lifetime acheivement award, we are sick and tired of him appearing everywhere. I mean really Snake Eyes with green pants? Im not sure what that from. I can understand an appreciate a justified version of him. Like the blue or black versions of SE coming up. The blue version I can at least say is like the cartoon version, and the black version is... well the version we should have gotten in the 5 pack. I'm sure we will get a v2 25th Anniv black version. then we will get an arctic version, beachwear version, nightwear version etc etc. Retire SE retire

OH, and.....

ZOD HAS SPOKEN!!

Screw that noise it belongs to SE. As of current numbers he has 33 figures. THIRTY THREE FREAKING FIGURES! Duke has 24, ole CC has 27 and SS has 24. Hands down SE wins it. Plus I bet if he could actually talk, he would sound like a dick. In fact he is a dick. All that fancy hand movement instead of writing down what he wants to say, and all of that...."Woo look at me I'm SE Ive got ninja magic" Dick

OH, and.....

ZOD HAS SPOKEN!!

Yea, we should vote next year on who should win the award out of CC, SE,SS,Duke, and maybe Cobra Viper for Life Time Achievement :P But the only thing is what should we base the voting on...who's had the worst versions overall?? Which figure annoyed us the most when another version of there's popped up? @hmmm@