Here's a little video I just put together

Action Figure Soundwave

Where's the link?

That's alot.

Thanks for that. I can use it to show my family that my collecting is not that out of control. My army building is nothing compared to yours.

Glad I could Help....LOL

I don't think you have enough there....you need some 25 anniversary ones :)

Actually I took an oath to myself, that I won't army build the 25th figures....and sofar I've held it..

That awesome!

Shouldn't have been "naval force" instead of "sea force"?

Where did you get the sets for the Tele-Viper part?

thanks guys......

And as for Naval....I wanted to use the Word Sea, because of C , C for Cobra , you know what I mean......and for the Communicantion Center , well I go alot of different toylines put into it, i don't know where to start.

I prefer the video version much more than looking at your actual pictures posted here. :)

"Additiona" "l" "Cobra" "forces" might wanna look into that.

That white Rolling Thunder is damn nice. Thanks for inspiring me to now do the same. I didn't see the Dreadnoks in that video btw. But I thought I saw some IGs.

Now, about that Rolling Thunder, did you do it yourself? Who can I comission to do one for me if you didn't do it yourself?

-Kevin

I prefer the video version much more than looking at your actual pictures posted here. :)

"Additiona" "l" "Cobra" "forces" might wanna look into that.

That white Rolling Thunder is damn nice. Thanks for inspiring me to now do the same. I didn't see the Dreadnoks in that video btw. But I thought I saw some IGs.

Now, about that Rolling Thunder, did you do it yourself? Who can I comission to do one for me if you didn't do it yourself?

-Kevin

PM me about the Rolling Thunder.......

As for the L in Additional..... I don't know what happened, but I used Movie make on my computer, and when I watched the final finished before saving it as a movie file , it was straight and fine, but somehow when i save it as a finished movie file, something happened.

Very cool Eric, I also enjoyed your Borat-styled Transformers video.

That's another Micromaster - gotta love it! @loll@

Those were very cool, you have an awesome collection, it reminds me of my Clones but you have WAYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE...

nice

post more when you can

Nice man... Very nice... You are the difinition of Army Builder! Great video (So if that song gives me chills everytime I listen to it, does that make me a dork?)

Cool but do they do anything besides stand in rows?

That's the one thing I don't get about people that army build to this kind of excess. Seems people just go out and buy a crap load of stuff at retail, tear them out of the package, stand them in rows and then...it's off to collect more.

Not that I'm trying to take anything away from your collection. It is impressive. People should collect how they want and what they want. I army build in smaller numbers myself because I just have absolutely no reason to have this many of the same figure because I can't play with that many figures all at once. It's too unwieldy.

That white RT is the bomb though. One of the greatest Joe vehicle/ playsets ever made.

Cool but do they do anything besides stand in rows?

That's the one thing I don't get about people that army build to this kind of excess. Seems people just go out and buy a crap load of stuff at retail, tear them out of the package, stand them in rows and then...it's off to collect more.

Not that I'm trying to take anything away from your collection. It is impressive. People should collect how they want and what they want. I army build in smaller numbers myself because I just have absolutely no reason to have this many of the same figure because I can't play with that many figures all at once. It's too unwieldy.

That white RT is the bomb though. One of the greatest Joe vehicle/ playsets ever made.

My army usually finds inself in formation when out for people to see, but otherwise I make sure I have enough to either make it look like they're really attacking a Joe outpost, or enough to inhabit all the vehicles (my blue MCC holds a lot of my Techno-Vipers, as well as the Terrordrome) with my driver being the comic pack Cobra Soldier. :-P

-Kevin

Eric, great collection.

So, where do you live and what is the code for your security system?

Eric, great collection.

So, where do you live and what is the code for your security system?

I'm From: Tiline, Livingston County, Kentucky, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe, 1st-5th Dimensions ...and the code is 1.2.3.4.5

LOL! Touché.