Iron Man figure

pastwatch2001

I need my Iron Man fix. It feels like it's been a while since I got my paws on a new Iron Man figure I hope we get at least one more before the movie line kicks in. I know most will be glad he's been givin a break but is there anyone else going through new Iron Man Figure Withdrawal?

No doubt they're going to make the movie version FA armor which I think would be awesome. It has lots more detail than the comic version. I do believe we need a Neo Classis Armor (a la Bob Layton) and a new Classic Red and Gold Armor! If they can redo Doctor Doom and improve on the Series 2 Doom, they should redo a new classic Red and Gold Armor too! Series 1 helmet design is oversized and unproportionate to the rest of the body. It was good for its time but it's over 5 years old and needs an update.

i tink they should re-release modern armor, hulkbuster armor, and first appearance armor for the new movie. they would probably be yellow/red instead of gold/red, but theyd still look cool. FA would have to be dark gray, though.

I need my Iron Man fix. It feels like it's been a while since I got my paws on a new Iron Man figure I hope we get at least one more before the movie line kicks in. I know most will be glad he's been givin a break but is there anyone else going through new Iron Man Figure Withdrawal?

I can relate, I'm going thru a Hulk withdrawal right now. I'm almost tempted to buy the zombie one even though I'm not fond of it. @hmmm@

Nope. Not until they start throwing in his rogues gallery in the wave as well.

A re-do of the wave 1 classic red/yellow IM in a more sleeker sculpt would be great & the rest of the wave should include:

Crymson Dynamo-80s version-armor wars

Ghost-armor wars

Beetle-classic 80s version

Spymaster-classic

Blacklash-classic

BAF-Titanium man-70's version-8"-10'' scale!

I fully expect to see older toybiz releases when the movie hits. No doubt a few boxed sets, which would be quite nice... I'd love one with stealth and w1 gold armor , ect in it :) Even gold ml?15? or what not ironman since I still need that guy :D

I am wondering if we will see a more movie styled remolded toybiz icons ironman as well...

I personally would not like to see them rerelease figures that have already been done. i want alot of different suit variations for ironman. i would like to see a resculpt of ironman red and yellow from the first or second toy biz line as said before. i would really like a civil war iron man (not the same as modern ironman) maybe even a 2 pack with captain america in it (although they could never beat 1st cap a 2 pack). The new movie suits looks promissing so hope to get those. They could actually do a marvel legends ironman wave.

they should do something like they did with F4: give us one or two of hs armor (modern re-release, please!), some of his villains (mandarin in a suit, etc), and have something big be his BAF. since im not very fluent with iron man comics, i cant give any examples.

The Classic Red and Gold Armor (red and yellow?) needs to be rereleased and updated because the first offering from Series One was good at one point, but now looks dated and pales in comparison to present day Marvel Legends like a Happy Meal pack-in. Also need the Neo Classic Red and Gold Armor (Bob Layton version) issued ASAP!

I fully expect to see older toybiz releases when the movie hits. No doubt a few boxed sets, which would be quite nice... I'd love one with stealth and w1 gold armor , ect in it :) Even gold ml?15? or what not ironman since I still need that guy :D

I am wondering if we will see a more movie styled remolded toybiz icons ironman as well...

makes sense for hasbro to do it! i hope you are right! i never did get that first iron man from ML1.

I guess we`ll have a lot of armors from the new movie line, hopefully they will be 6 inch, and im hoping hasbro is clever enough to makes different armours, unlike spider-man`s movie endless same costume design.

I guess we`ll have a lot of armors from the new movie line, hopefully they will be 6 inch, and im hoping hasbro is clever enough to makes different armours, unlike spider-man`s movie endless same costume design.

I hope we get alot of recognizable and realistic (er... as realistic as you can get?) or better put: not cheesy. His FA Silver/Gold, his modern armor he will use for the most of the movie, maybe space, underwater, etc.

I don't want this to be like the old Kenner Batman movies line. 20 neon Iron Man with action features and horrendous looking.

ive been picking up ironman face off 2 packs and the showdown ironman for real cheap lately and holding on to them till the movie comes out

First of all, it's funny that only a few waves ago, I recall reading unending ****ing about TOO MANY IRON MANs and TOO MANY WOLVERINEs0..... I guess that was ToyBiz' bad though huh?

Ya, we need a brand new classic red and yellow armor Iron Man

A repaint with the correct colors for Modern Armor Iron Man would rock.

Add a skirt to FA Gold Iron Man (it's always bugged me)

Knowing Hasbro, they will wait 6 months AFTER the movie hits and release an Iron-Man Legends Wave. As long as we get 3 or 4 decent villains, then I will be satisfied.

Whirlwind

Mandarin that is not wearing an obtrusive plastic kimono. (about to cut mine off and make a cloth one)

Whiplash

Crimson Dynamo

The Unicorn

Grey Gargoyle

BAF can be either: Titanium Man

Ultimo or

Dreadnought

I hope we get alot of recognizable and realistic (er... as realistic as you can get?) or better put: not cheesy. His FA Silver/Gold, his modern armor he will use for the most of the movie, maybe space, underwater, etc.

I don't want this to be like the old Kenner Batman movies line. 20 neon Iron Man with action features and horrendous looking.

Yeh,I`d like to see some original desings and movie armors based on comic designs: color the movie armor in blue and red, and we have a movie style stealth armor, or black and silver, and we have war machine. They don`t have to be necesarilly repaints; add some modifications here and there, and u have a different figure for a different armor :)

just for the record, i wasn`t one of the "too many ironmans already" moaners :D