Possible New TF Series on Fox?

TheSlup

For the past few weeks now I have seen these red glowing eyes during shows that come on Fox. They only show for about 5 seconds and then disappear. My wife has not seen them to which she thinks I'm crazy. BUT I have video of them now! To follow up with this there was a promo during football yesterday that had the eyes and a coming in January/February and that was it.

Now, these eyes seem to be very robotic looking. Again this is my own speculation, but maybe they are working on another new TF series that looks more like the movie and not cartoony? Hell maybe it's a date for the teaser trailer for TF2. What do you guys think after watching that video?

Nevermind. I'm willing to bet this user's comment is dead on:

The eyes and mechanical face you can see are for the up and coming terminator series called "the chronicles of sarah connor" or something like that. It has nothing to do with the transformers

I had forgotten about that show coming up.

The only thing that we know is coming is the new Animated Series coming to Cartoon Network. It's possible that Fox might get it too, but i doubt that the red eyes have anything to do with it. That's very strange thought. Good to see you back Slup!

Ive been working over on a game news site (see sig) so my time on other sites has gone down a bit. Got married so that takes some time too. I'm still here though.

But yeah it's definitely the terminator's eyes. Makes perfect sense for the new show coming out.

For the past few weeks now I have seen these red glowing eyes during shows that come on Fox. They only show for about 5 seconds and then disappear. My wife has not seen them to which she thinks I'm crazy. BUT I have video of them now! To follow up with this there was a promo during football yesterday that had the eyes and a coming in January/February and that was it.

Now, these eyes seem to be very robotic looking. Again this is my own speculation, but maybe they are working on another new TF series that looks more like the movie and not cartoony? Hell maybe it's a date for the teaser trailer for TF2. What do you guys think after watching that video?

Nevermind. I'm willing to bet this user's comment is dead on:

The eyes and mechanical face you can see are for the up and coming terminator series called "the chronicles of sarah connor" or something like that. It has nothing to do with the transformers

I had forgotten about that show coming up.

The only thing that we know is coming is the new Animated Series coming to Cartoon Network. It's possible that Fox might get it too, but i doubt that the red eyes have anything to do with it. That's very strange thought. Good to see you back Slup!

Ive been working over on a game news site (see sig) so my time on other sites has gone down a bit. Got married so that takes some time too. I'm still here though.

But yeah it's definitely the terminator's eyes. Makes perfect sense for the new show coming out.

TransFormers? No.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator)? Yes.

Why bother with something like that from the movies we already know that they failed several times over and that she wound up dieing I forget how I think they said in the last movie :S S they really should have done something like this to build up to the last one though what a shame !

Why bother with something like that from the movies we already know that they failed several times over and that she wound up dieing I forget how I think they said in the last movie :S S they really should have done something like this to build up to the last one though what a shame !

It could go several ways.

1.) Since it's destined to fail, Fox will cancel it before it has a chance to breathe and spread it's wings.

2.) She died from Cancer (I can't remember if she sought treatment or not...) they might be able to go back in time and let her know she has it, before it kills her. Maybe change the future for her as well.

3.) It's gonna be a hit, and then Fox will cancel it. (Notice a trend here? lol)