Who Is The Best Marvel Legend Figure Ever?

JohnnyRebel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toy...4868.cfm?page=1

Well according to this ML6 wolverine, Colossus, Hulk Buster Iron man, Green goblin, ML1 Cap America and Face off Hulk are in the top 100 toys.

i find it interseting that the DCSH fiures do better than some ML's, while having less POA than the current hasbro offerings. food for thought. anyway:

best dude: ML6 wolvie-he's got it all, and no pansie-assed clown suit.

best chick- boxed set invisible woman- something about the face i think.

best BAF- sentinel- 16" of pure terror!

best villain- juggernaut, biatch!

best pack-in (yeah, i know, but still)- howard the duck- who cares if he came with surfer, im just surprised we got him.

Ultimate Cap, moonknight, ml 12 and ml 6 Wolverine and Deadpool, ml 4 Punisher, face off Cap ml GM Thor, Kitty Pryde, Ms. Marvel

Captain Britain,Psylocke, Captain Marvel,Spider-Woman - Variant (Black Costume),HulkBuster Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Wasp - Variant (Red Costume), in my book @optimus@

To tell the truth... I don't think we've seen it yet? Movie Iron Man will have some people recant their words on how they can't stand movie figures.

When Hasbro retools everything and gets them back on track with dbl elbows/knees... we'll see some progress?!

But, in all fairness... I think Man-Thing hands down!!! I've only seen the thing in person like twice and still, AWESOMENESS!!! (and I cant stand Man-Thing as a Character!)

Ultimate Cap, moonknight, ml 12 and ml 6 Wolverine and Deadpool, ml 4 Punisher, face off Cap ml GM Thor, Kitty Pryde, Ms. Marvel

Captain Britain,Psylocke, Captain Marvel,Spider-Woman - Variant (Black Costume),HulkBuster Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Wasp - Variant (Red Costume), in my book @optimus@

Scarlett Witch?

SCARLETT WITCH?!?!

you've got to be joking. I can et behind all the figures on your list being great figures - but NOt Scarlett Witch. She's by far what i would consider to be the worst Marvel Legends figure ever. Her body is flat and cartoony and laking the paint wash. But yet her head/hair have good detail. She looks like a bobblehead.

sorry.

you're allowed to like her, but i just can't understand why you WOULD.

If I were to only keep one figure (by which my Best Ever standards derive) I would choose ML 6 Deadpool. No matter who I have out currently (Heroes, Villains, Avengers, X-Men, etc..) he is always front row and center. Of course I'm biased. Top 3? Throw in FA Captain America and ML 8 Modern Iron Man.

Scarlett Witch?

SCARLETT WITCH?!?!

you've got to be joking. I can et behind all the figures on your list being great figures - but NOt Scarlett Witch. She's by far what i would consider to be the worst Marvel Legends figure ever. Her body is flat and cartoony and laking the paint wash. But yet her head/hair have good detail. She looks like a bobblehead.

sorry.

you're allowed to like her, but i just can't understand why you WOULD.

(throws up with no end in sight)

the 2 pack marvel girl

(keeps throwing up with no end in sight)

you have serious issues.this thread is for saying peoples personal choices,its not for quoting them and disagreeing,well your not just disagreeing,your being a complete ##$%$#,theres nothing wrong with the 2 pack MG,and just because the face has a smile on it its a bad figure? were talking about a figure based on an incanation in the 60's/70's,not a grumpy serious face like most figures.

the 2 pack marvel girl

you have serious issues.this thread is for saying peoples personal choices,its not for quoting them and disagreeing,well your not just disagreeing,your being a complete ##$%$#,theres nothing wrong with the 2 pack MG,and just because the face has a smile on it its a bad figure? were talking about a figure based on an incanation in the 60's/70's,not a grumpy serious face like most figures.

Ohh the nostalgia of the 60's. I miss those times.

the 2 pack marvel girl

Ohh the nostalgia of the 60's. I miss those times. Coolectibles back then were dirt cheap!

DANG... Pitt is #6 on that list of Wizard's top 100 figures.... amazing.

another "amazing" thing.... none of Hasbro's Marvel figures appear on the list.... or on anybody's list here @lo@