Imax and DVD

Wheeljack35

I was wondering if any others areas aout there that have Imax theathers are still showing Transformers

Even thought the DVD came out this week the Imax in the Tampa area is still showing Transformers

Also I noticed in the Entertainment Weekly that the movie is still in the top 20 of the current movies out there even though its on DVD

I have never seen anything like this before

I was wondering if any others areas aout there that have Imax theathers are still showing Transformers

Even thought the DVD came out this week the Imax in the Tampa area is still showing Transformers

Also I noticed in the Entertainment Weekly that the movie is still in the top 20 of the current movies out there even though its on DVD

I have never seen anything like this before

It's a beast of a movie isn't it? Definitely the underdog that came out on top. No one expected it to do this well in the box office, including some fans. (Guilty as charged.)

I'm glad it went beyond our expectations, but sometimes getting too big for your britches is a bad thing.

You know what's so funny though... yesterday, I went to my friend's party & her bf & my bf were talking about Transformers. All he could talk about was how the movie bombed, how it didn't do as well as expected in the box office, how the movie dvd sales are horrible, & so on... Nothing we said could convince him otherwise. :rolleyes:

Yeah... his response was as follows "That's no where near what they were actually expecting the movie to make" @grumpy@

Yeah... his response was as follows "That's no where near what they were actually expecting the movie to make" @grumpy@

Take a baseball bat to his testicles.

We don't want that kind of stupid to procreate. We have enough problems with this generation and a shallow gene pool, let's not skim the surface scum for the next one.

The guy was definately an idiot. I came to that party wearing my Autobot Tshirt and my Megatron track jacket. He was the type of fan that was "Gee-wunner" and believes that NOTHING else would have been okay except for G1. The movie did very well but he refuses to beleive it. I agreed with him that the movie was more focused on the human element, but we have to realize that it was expected considering that it was the FIRST movie in a series and sequels are usually bigger and better.

We don't want that kind of stupid to procreate. We have enough problems with this generation and a shallow gene pool, let's not skim the surface scum for the next one.

Haha @loll@ My poor friend... he was pretty weird. >_< He didn't to listen to a word we said, and then everyone started calling him Buzz Killington. :D

The guy was definately an idiot. I came to that party wearing my Autobot Tshirt and my Megatron track jacket. He was the type of fan that was "Gee-wunner" and believes that NOTHING else would have been okay except for G1. The movie did very well but he refuses to beleive it. I agreed with him that the movie was more focused on the human element, but we have to realize that it was expected considering that it was the FIRST movie in a series and sequels are usually bigger and better.

I bet it was that guy here who told his girl friend to go take a flying leap when she managed to get tickets to the movie for him @loll@ I forget just who that was but man what a tool!

@loll@

hehe! that's hella funny!

Transformers was the best movie this summer!!!!