30th Anniversary Evolution 3-Packs

Bespin refugee

They need to just do an Evolution of Luke set, 30th ANH Luke with a new head(maybe legs, does he have knees?) VOTC Bespin Luke with a new head and 30th ROTJ - the tunic and skirt with an added belt.

whoa! they got a boba fett w/removable helmet? damnit! i want that! did that come out before?

Nope, removable helmet is brand new. Although it heavily resembles the TAC Stormie head, but white garb covering the head instead of black.

The new evolution sets are pretty cool. I don't like Luke, but a tall Qui-Gonn and Butler Swan are great additions. Is Darth Bane wearing some sort of helmet? I was hoping he would look like he did on the cover for Path of Destruction.

bane.jpg

I think I may consider getting the Evolution of the Sith set, I've actually just started reading Path of Destruction.

I got the Anakin Skywalker set when it was orginally released. With all the extras with it, and Anakin being my favorite character, I couldn't resist. May buy another one to keep MIB.

dangit!! this fett pack is a must have then! damnit! i thought the votc one would be my definitive version, oh well.

I agree, the Boba Fett Evolution Pack is going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Removable helmets for both Boba Fett and Jango Fett! And I thought the VOTC Boba and the 300th Anniversary Edition Bobas were the best in all of the world! Word on when these are coming out and whether these are exclusives to some stores?

The reissues will be by the end of the year. The new ones will be early next year. They are not exclusives.

Thanks for the info! (Thank goodness they aren't exclusives.... hate it when people gobble them all up and sell it for high prices)

I love these, they're cranking out some of my most wanted characters. What I mostly want anymore are just SA updates on figures. Qui Gon and Jango were at the top of my list, so I'm a happy camper. I've also heard that there is supposed to be one or two more new Evolutions as well. I'm really hoping for an Obi Wan Kenobi pack with EP1 SA Obi, EP2 SA Obi, and EP4 SA Obi (as we already have a great EP3 SA Obi). As for the second, I'm hoping Padme.