25th Anniversary Action Shots...by yours truly!

Chazz

Ok now Im glad all of you can do that but I cant :(. Im putting out a call to my CFB brothers. I cant find Shipwreck, Zartan, Yellow Stalker, or Red Ninja anywhere. Can one of you guys help me out? Ill pay for them and shipping of course.

If I come across them i'll definitely look out for you! Just what I paid and a lil' extra for shipping is all you'll need to worry about my brotha @wink@...besides me actualy getting them in Houston @lol@

Man those pics look dope my man and hey all of those slinged weapons I made look great on your figures ;) .

hahaha..hellz yea!!! man, they go perfect with the 25th figs! I bought a ton at the con but now that i actualy put them with my figs I want more! @lol@ I'm gonna have to hit you up for some more @wink@

My Zartan is rockin' the coat I bought from Kill..glade I picked it up at the con as well.

Glade you guys dig the shots...and KD, i'm gonna drop that dio pretty soon my brotha...str8 getto style haha! @wink@

Word up son what ever you need slings for just holla at ya boy!

Hey I just noticed that you scored the only wave 4 painted shotty glad you got it dawg how do you like it?

Kreyonkid you can get those cutters here at Marauder http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/Detail?no=137 .

Actualy they wouldn't sale the painted shotty to me at the con...and I wanted it baaaad! @lol@ but it's cool, with a lil' bit of paint from myself I think I got it lookin' right and tight @wink@ yea man, after funkin' with you I want EVERYTHING with a sling! @lol@ they just make everything like mo' cooler, ya' feel me B) so yea, I'm gonna be gettin' atcha' real soon...

that #$@# is PRIME homie sick with the cuts !!! outa sight mang!!!

thanks for rockin the koat!!!

man i needs me a zartan and FF!

What up Kill! Man, when I saw the coat I immediately knew I had to get one for my zartan even before I had one! The coat fits perfect and looks even better in person on him. But check it out..I got an idea I wanna throw atcha and you tell me what ya' think..i'll drop you a line later on that though B)

Hey Chazz, where are those weapons cases/lockers from in pics 1 and 2? They look great

they are from some BBI weapon packs a few years back. I haven't scene them in awhile at TRU though...you might can find them on good ol' ebay or BBI's website. They are pretty dope though...

Thnaks again for the props everybody! Glade you dig the shots..i'll try to drop some more as soon as I get a chance... #US1#

That's what's up man. Good looking out for me.

Ok now Im glad all of you can do that but I cant :(. Im putting out a call to my CFB brothers. I cant find Shipwreck, Zartan, Yellow Stalker, or Red Ninja anywhere. Can one of you guys help me out? Ill pay for them and shipping of course.

If I come across them i'll definitely look out for you! Just what I paid and a lil' extra for shipping is all you'll need to worry about my brotha @wink@...besides me actualy getting them in Houston @lol@

Hey Chazz, where are those weapons cases/lockers from in pics 1 and 2? They look great

they are from some BBI weapon packs a few years back. I haven't scene them in awhile at TRU though...you might can find them on good ol' ebay or BBI's website. They are pretty dope though..

It was back in 2005 when they came out.

#021162 Close Quarter Weapons Set http://www.blueboxtoys.com/bbi2005/html/pr...IMAGE/21162.jpg

they are from some BBI weapon packs a few years back. I haven't scene them in awhile at TRU though...you might can find them on good ol' ebay or BBI's website. They are pretty dope though..

It was back in 2005 when they came out.

#021162 Close Quarter Weapons Set http://www.blueboxtoys.com/bbi2005/html/pr...IMAGE/21162.jpg

Yea man, I think I bought like 8 of them for my JVC figures because i couldn't stand most of there weapons...but they actualy look and fit better with my 25th figs....