25th Anniversary Action Shots...by yours truly!

Chazz

Just thought you'd guys like to see how I put my 25th figs to use :P With all the talk about keeping them MOC or just using them as display...thought some would like to see some shots with these dudes in action ^_^ I realy dig these figs and the playability for them is just unreal! I can't seem to stop messing with them...either i'm adding gear to them or just trying to think of ways to have a lil' fun with such a small limit of figures. Hope you guys enjoy...and who says ya can't have fun without vehicles @wink@

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Nice. I'm glad to see someone else having as much fun as I am with these. I made a Marauder order specifically for Firefly. I felt he needed some updated accessories, so I went this route:

Firefly1.jpg

Firefly2.jpg

Firefly3.jpg

Firefly4.jpg

And all my Cobra troops and officers have FAMAS rifles:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/SOL...CobraFAMAS1.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/SOL...CobraFAMAS2.jpg

Man those pics look dope my man and hey all of those slinged weapons I made look great on your figures ;) .

hahaha..hellz yea!!! man, they go perfect with the 25th figs! I bought a ton at the con but now that i actualy put them with my figs I want more! @lol@ I'm gonna have to hit you up for some more @wink@

My Zartan is rockin' the coat I bought from Kill..glade I picked it up at the con as well.

Glade you guys dig the shots...and KD, i'm gonna drop that dio pretty soon my brotha...str8 getto style haha! @wink@

Why is Gung-ho going down on Serpentor? Otherwise, I approve.

-Kevin

Well when Serpentor bust out with "This I Command!" Gung Ho never realy had a choice... :mellow:

Nice on Kev. Hijack the thread straight into the gutter. @lol@

Excellent work Chazz. I have yet to get Wave 3 here, so to quote Skarapz, HOOK A BROTHA UP! ;)

Thanks bro, glade ya like the pics! As far as wave 3 goes...I gave in to Ebay...I feel so durty :unsure:

Buuuut... i'm glade I got them because I have yet to see an auction on Ebay from houston, so i'm guessing they still hadn't hit our stores yet. There's no way in hell I could wait another couple of weeks for these figs!

Ok now Im glad all of you can do that but I cant :(. Im putting out a call to my CFB brothers. I cant find Shipwreck, Zartan, Yellow Stalker, or Red Ninja anywhere. Can one of you guys help me out? Ill pay for them and shipping of course.

Man those pics look dope my man and hey all of those slinged weapons I made look great on your figures ;) .

hahaha..hellz yea!!! man, they go perfect with the 25th figs! I bought a ton at the con but now that i actualy put them with my figs I want more! @lol@ I'm gonna have to hit you up for some more @wink@

My Zartan is rockin' the coat I bought from Kill..glade I picked it up at the con as well.

Glade you guys dig the shots...and KD, i'm gonna drop that dio pretty soon my brotha...str8 getto style haha! @wink@

Word up son what ever you need slings for just holla at ya boy!

Hey I just noticed that you scored the only wave 4 painted shotty glad you got it dawg how do you like it?

Kreyonkid you can get those cutters here at Marauder http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/Detail?no=137 .

Great pics Chazz!