Target Exclusive GIJoe 25th Anniversary Vehicles

The Wire

thoe are nice.......its weird that i just picked up 2 of the cobra hiss with red nightcreeper the otehr day for $8 each and now they have these comign out.

I wish they weren't using Shipwreck's closed fist for Crankcase. :( I guess he can shake his fist at other drivers when driving the AWE Striker.

nice! i only want the AWE. too bad the vehicles aren't getting the 25A upgrade/treatment. isn't crankcase gonna be a tight fit for the AWE?

Yes. They're doing straight re-issues of these vehicle molds for this wave. The next wave will probably have new stuff. And the answer to "large playsets" was "With a movie, anything is possible."

-Kevin

nice! i only want the AWE. too bad the vehicles aren't getting the 25A upgrade/treatment. isn't crankcase gonna be a tight fit for the AWE?

Yes. They're doing straight re-issues of these vehicle molds for this wave. The next wave will probably have new stuff. And the answer to "large playsets" was "With a movie, anything is possible."

-Kevin

whew.my wallet is safe, but then there's the star wars exclusives, doH!

Looks like they did a good job with the parts reuse for Crank Case.

Too bad no H.I.S.S. Driver.

Yeah, that was very lame, but I guess we can still hope for an "upgraded" HISS with a proper figure. I'm just going to use these for my RAH collection.

I agree that the SHARC isn't the greatest vehicle but I'm really digging the paint job. AWE Strikers are also welcome.

I just have a feeling that these figures will not fit in the vehicles that they are coming with.......my vehicles are packed away so I can't compare. Is there anyone that can stick 25th Duke or someone in an AWE Striker to see??? I'm thinking they won't fit......

I just re-read the CON Q&A and Hasbro said Crankcase may have a problem fitting in the AWE Striker, but the other 2 figures woulld fit in their vehicles.

Q: When will fixed-crotch figures start coming out?

A: They hope to start seeing them by Christmas. The AWE Striker might have some problems with the 25th Anniversary figures fitting in it, but the other vehicles shown today should have no problem with them fitting.

I wish they weren't using Shipwreck's closed fist for Crankcase. :( I guess he can shake his fist at other drivers when driving the AWE Striker.

Didn't you know? It's a feature like Kung-Fu Grip. " Kids get you're Crank-Case figure with Road Rage feature!" I bet they sell a million of them.

Didn't you know? It's a feature like Kung-Fu Grip. " Kids get you're Crank-Case figure with Road Rage feature!" I bet they sell a million of them.

They coulda moded the fist so at least ONE of the fingers wasn't stuck in the fist. @firedevil@

They coulda moded the fist so at least ONE of the fingers wasn't stuck in the fist. @firedevil@

Maybe it'll be a chase variant! :D