FF Legends Dr Doom the best Doom ever?

Zaku

I say yes. It has a nice mix of cartoon, comic, and movie to it (mostly comic). I really like this one. The mask is the best so far. The tunic looks perfect. A regal despot at his best. This line is great!

no this one is better than the toybiz one

that one has has a weird straight up posture that looks more like a doombot than a human

the hood and mask make this the best doom there is,sure if toybiz still had the line and redid doom theirs would probably be better but that old ml2 doom has nothing on this one

Nah! The amazing paint job on the toybiz one can never be beat. FF one is good and has better articulation, but just look at the toybiz one. Its gorgeous.

That one unmasked made him look like a nerdy teenager

aw man i couldnt stand the face of the old dr doom

he looked dumb as hell

only his top teeth were showing and he had a dumb look on his face

also

"Nah! The amazing paint job on the toybiz one can never be beat. FF one is good and has better articulation, but just look at the toybiz one. Its gorgeous. "

what gorgeous paint job?

the silvers looked exactly the same except the mask on the ml2 one had a wash

the green on the tunic was hardly gorgeous, what made it look cool was the sculpt and that it looked like fabric b/c of the little detail the put in it

but seriously, the pros of this doom outweigh the pros of the ml2 doom

I do prefer the new one, but I agree that the ML2 version, like all Toybiz ML, has better paint. If the Hasbro version had good paint wash to make him look a little more real it would be as close to perfect as you could get.

i agree! can't wait for someone here to repaint him, that's gonna kick butt!!!

Nah! The amazing paint job on the toybiz one can never be beat. FF one is good and has better articulation, but just look at the toybiz one. Its gorgeous.

That one unmasked made him look like a nerdy teenager

a nerdy teenager? I'm sure that's a first for a action figure forum!

I do prefer the new one, but I agree that the ML2 version, like all Toybiz ML, has better paint. If the Hasbro version had good paint wash to make him look a little more real it would be as close to perfect as you could get.

i may have to be the one to do it

i may have to be the one to do it

right on, go for it!!

Hasbro's Doom FTW.

I love him SO much, I bought 4 (from HTS during the 25% sale) EXTRA ones for the perfect Doombots. just take off the cape and hood (If you want...) and Boom! Doombots.

the ONLY thing I fixed on my Doom is switched out the gun with the old gun (to differ him from his incoming robots), and made his clasps attach to him better.

... he DOES need a Goblet, though. anyone know where to find one???

Hasbro's Doom FTW.

I love him SO much, I bought 4 (from HTS during the 25% sale) EXTRA ones for the perfect Doombots. just take off the cape and hood (If you want...) and Boom! Doombots.

the ONLY thing I fixed on my Doom is switched out the gun with the old gun (to differ him from his incoming robots), and made his clasps attach to him better.

... he DOES need a Goblet, though. anyone know where to find one???

hehe, yeah, Doom with a goblet, that would look really cool! someone find this kid a goblet!

Hasbro's Doom FTW.

Or... The Wolves of Calla

hehe, yeah, Doom with a goblet, that would look really cool! someone find this kid a goblet!

Hit your local Michael's/Hobby Lobby, they have a doll section that is ripe for diorama pickings... They even have Booze bottles (...for Iron Man) Newspapers (for Spider Man/Peter Parker) and Kitchen stuff (for Sue Storm...J/K!!!) All at reasonable prices. The scale may be suspect, but if I remember correctly... there are at least three different sizes?