ML redos

TomTom

what are the characters you want redone the most? for me its:

magneto

toad

yellow/blue wolverine (figure was made too realistic for the comic book styled line)

movie daredevil

red skull (nazi version, not face off)

elektra (mainly her hips)

galactus (he was half his real size)

namor (both versions, first one needs a torso joint, second one self explanetory)

cyclops (he uses namor's body)

scarlet witch

green goblin (needs to be bigger)

emma frost

banshee

planet hulk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magneto is also the only one that I really think absolutely needs to be redone, but I'd also take a new Toad. Unfortunately it looks like we are getting a new Magneto based on the prototypes shown in that Toyfare poll and it's got those crappy new hip joints that kill poseablity. So even after we get the new one we'll still need a redo. Thanks, Hasblow.

Oh all these will be redone again, but now with less paint washes and the NEW, and Improved ... Hasblow Six Sigma Joints!!! Watch 'em F$*!# it up big time! More molded plastic skin tone ala Namor and Lord Thor. In inconsistent scales too (i.e. teeny Silver Surfer, 7 foot She Hulk, Hulking Lord Thor). Tha'll be a blast!

Oh all these will be redone again, but now with less paint washes and the NEW, and Improved ... Hasblow Six Sigma Joints!!! Watch 'em F$*!# it up big time! More molded plastic skin tone ala Namor and Lord Thor. In inconsistent scales too (i.e. teeny Silver Surfer, 7 foot She Hulk, Hulking Lord Thor). Tha'll be a blast!
Well technically scales have never been quite right in this line (remember that huge Bishop from ML 9 or 10) but I'll agree with everything else. I really don't want to see anything redone until Hasbro gets it's act together. There's no point in getting a new versions of figures if they're going to be terrible.

i agree that i don't want hasbro remaking any marvel legends until they get everything together.

but the figures i'd like to see get remade are:

- scarlet witch

- emma frost

(they both really llook like they're wearing diapers and have torsos that are WAY too small)

- Namor (they could even use the sculpt from the first namor, but just put him in his classic green trunks)

- X-23 (the original one is OKAY, but she looks the way she was drawn during her first appearance, she's since 'matured')

- Toad (a more updated and easier to find version)

- Johnnny Storm (that Ultimate FF Classics series one is horrendous)

- Rogue classic yellow and green costume.

but i think the two worst figures are Emma and Scarlet Witch. Those two REALLY need to be redone. And both of those ladies have had numerous costume changes over the years, so it'd be easy to release them in a different costume in a new line....but i don't see that happening anytime in the near future.

what are the characters you want redone the most? for me its:

magneto

toad

yellow/blue wolverine (figure was made too realistic for the comic book styled line)

movie daredevil

red skull (nazi version, not face off)

elektra (mainly her hips)

galactus (he was half his real size)

namor (both versions, first one needs a torso joint, second one self explanetory)

cyclops (he uses namor's body)

scarlet witch

green goblin (needs to be bigger)

emma frost

banshee

planet hulk

i can agree with most of those, only 2 i really disagree with are Wolverine, if you mean the one from series 12 it's pretty much the best wolverine they made and with as many as there are thats saying something :P and series 13 Green Goblin, he might be a tad on the small side but it's still without question the greatest figure of the character ever and i see no possible way that hasbro (or anybody really) could ever make a better one

Magneto for sure.

That mags repaint from the superheroes line or whatever it was called was tempting too but too bad it was canned.

Do you mean the "Ultimate Magneto" repaint? If not, do you have any links to or pics of this Magneto?

Pretty much all Marvel Legends Series 1 thru 4 could use an updated sculpt. If they weren't reissued in Marvel Legends Face-Off line then they are already obsolescent and needs newer versions.

gambit still holds up great

still one of my favorite legends

beast is still good, i dont care about him being huge,hes a beast for christs sake

punisher aint bad either, but the leg artic is weird