So anyone watching HEROES?

JayC

Yes. Each episode has been better than the one before. I like what they are doing to this point. I have seen a bunch of hate directed towards the show on other sites, and I can't see why people are upset. It's going the same pace as last season and the characters seem decent. I think it's just because it's easy to be a troll and rip stuff because it's fun. Some are only happy when they are upset.

i do i do

I hope you all checked out our article on the press confrence NBC held with Tim Kring and Kristen Bell

http://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=12026

After participating in that I'm going on record now to make a perdiction about Bell's character: POSSIBLE SPOILERS TO FOLLOW

I think Bell's character is going to end up being the sister of Claire's charatcer and also a daught to Peter's brother.

END OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I am watching Season 1 right now on TV!! ~ Soo good!

I think Kristen Bell's character may be a glimpse of what Claire would have been if she had been raised inside the company. Her dad may be Bob. He might not be her bio dad, but, like Bennett, he adopted a young SG. Unlike Bennett, he showed her how to use her abilities to get what she wants and she liked it. Matt's dad is most likely the one killing the older SGs. He could have made Mr Nakamura see someone run at him on the rooftop and fall off. He could have been attacking the Ice Queen at the police station with something only she could see. He will most likely be the crisis they solve in the first half of the season, but then there will be another in the second half, which will probably turn out to be Sylar again and/or Kensai.

anyone notice Nathan's burned look is a lot like Two-Face? I wonder how they will use this...and what his evolved ability will be. Peter's is using two abilities at the same time. Parkman looks to be able to do what his dad does eventually. Clare regrowing a toe. The Hatian was seen making people remember in the Heroes online graphic novel. And let's not forget Hero turning the bullet's path back onto it's self last season...