Unofficial Toys R Us Black Queen Exclusive Update Thread

Ryno

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing how much better she looks than Emma. I guess the black paint hides the granny panties and the new head sculpt replaces that fugly weird head Emma has. I wonder if there is some kind of head swap that could be done for Emma to rehabilitate her. Has anyone had any success with that?

My order status still says "Special Order: Awaiting inventory" with Cancel Order buttons all over the place, it's like they're hoping I'll cancel it already so they don't have to worry about getting it for me, hah. Well, either way, I actually found her in San Jose, CA. They had quite a few more on the pegs. I couldn't find one with perfect paint apps in the face though. Now cancelling my order online and will have her up in the database asap (still got a lot of other goodies waiting to be put up there btw...

If you are looking for the Black Queen and you are like me and you go to every Toys R Us around you, then you need this number :921073. It is their item number from their computer. If you call your local TRU, all you have to do give them this number and they can tell you if it is in and how many. Just make sure you get a name and see if they will hold it for you. I have yet to find one, but at least with this number they can look in their computer so I don't waste gas.

Good Luck!!

If you are looking for the Black Queen and you are like me and you go to every Toys R Us around you, then you need this number :921073. It is their item number from their computer. If you call your local TRU, all you have to do give them this number and they can tell you if it is in and how many. Just make sure you get a name and see if they will hold it for you. I have yet to find one, but at least with this number they can look in their computer so I don't waste gas.

Good Luck!!

Thanks, that's really cool. On the 15th I drove all around San Diego looking for this figure. All I did was waste gas!

I just got an e-mail that my Black Queen pre-order from Toys R Us is in stock. Nothing about it shipping, but at least we are getting there. Anyone else waiting on this so called pre-order?

And where are you?

I just got an e-mail that my Black Queen pre-order from Toys R Us is in stock. Nothing about it shipping, but at least we are getting there. Anyone else waiting on this so called pre-order?

And where are you?

I am waitin as well. Been to that darn website everyday hopin that it will say shipped, but atleast it says in stock now. BTW...im in Brownsville, TX

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked with the TRU website and it said that my pre-order (9days later) Black Queen shipped put today. It should arrive by 1st Nov, tho'. At least it has shipped. Betcha I see them in the stores first, but I still have hope.

BTW, I am in NE GA.

mine finally came in the mail.

It's really impressive how good her face looks and how well the black paint hides the diaper. I mean, i always imagined Jean being a more solid lady than how skinny this figure is, but hey...it still looks really great.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday, and I have to say she looks incredible! Her face sculpt is very well done and looks just like Jean did in X-men TAS Dark Phoenix sage. The costume is a little off, but I can live with that. The costume just looks like a modernized version of the corsett. The cape with a rose and the whip are a very nice touch.

I just got my Marvel Legends Black Queen yesterday. I got it before any of my area TRU stores around here so I feel that it was still a pre-order (2weeks late).

It is an awesome figure although, her rt leg is bent outward-just got to splint it for a day or two and hopefully it will straighten out. (I had the same problem with Dominio).

By the way, Toys R Us website has her for sell there if you cannot find it in your area. I suggest you try there instead of looking all over the place wasting gas.

Happy hunting!

-robbie

Ok question guys, those of you that have ordered Black Queen on the TRU website; did the card and bubble arrive good condition? I'm actually planning to keep this one in her plastic prison. I'm assebmbeling an X-Men display but this is not the rendition of Jean Grey I want to display loose. This is the only reason why I'm waiting for a local store to receive them so I can have my pick on the case and paint job.

Thanks for the Help.

Hi guys,

I work at TRU and we got in our first case of Black Queen figs last night.

Just giving you guys a "Head's Up" in case you haven't found one yet.

Starman

Good Luck!!

thank you for this item number, that turned what is usually a confusing ten minute phone call to TRU, being transfered around and put on hold, into a 30 second phone call, and they have them here in texas now apparently. i'm gonna grab one tonight.

Ok question guys, those of you that have ordered Black Queen on the TRU website; did the card and bubble arrive good condition? I'm actually planning to keep this one in her plastic prison. I'm assebmbeling an X-Men display but this is not the rendition of Jean Grey I want to display loose. This is the only reason why I'm waiting for a local store to receive them so I can have my pick on the case and paint job.

Thanks for the Help.

It was delivered in a bubbled envelope and the card board was a little bent and the plastic casing was dented as well. I would have waited, but I was just interested in the figure so the damage did not matter. I would wait if I was you.

-robbie