Best DCSH of 2007

pastwatch2001

Well, now that the Clayface wave is out and this marks the last of DCSH before Classics starts, what was your favorite DCSH figure that was released this year? For me, it has to be Man Bat. I don't have Clayface yet and I know everyone loves him and proclaim him to be the definitive version of the character but Man Bat edges him out and takes the win for me. I just think the thought and effort that went into the sculpt, paint detail and articulation are gorgeous and this doesn't even count the awesome package he came in. What do you guys think?

Of all the figures I bought in '07, I'd probably say Two-Face is my favorite. I never though it was possible to sculpt a figure in a suit with articulation that doesn't look like a chopped-up mess. The Four Horsemen showed me it can be done.

I have to go with Mongul on this one.

That being said, I love Man-Bat, but what pushed him into 2nd place for me, is the lack of side to side hip articulation. It has become a standard for DCSH figs and the lack of it really stood out for me.

Starman

After looking at them closely again last night, I'm going to have to put Steel above Cyborg Superman. The design and sculpting on him is just perfect.

had it not been for the fact that he's a reissue of serie3 bats, i think more people would look to the black and grey bats as one of the best figs of the year. as it stands, i too am in a toss up between clayface and steel.

i think it's more bat-overload in general thats keeping Bruce off any lists then the fact that it's a repaint, we like new characters, so when you throw 18 different versions of the same one even if they're awesome versions it loses it's appeal

Considering I have YET to find the 3 Bat villians everyone else seems to have had no problem finding @grumpy@ , I can only go by the ones I do have & I put it at a tie between Steel & Mongul with Darkseid a close 2nd!

Seriously speaking, there hardly hasn't been a bad 4HM sculpt yet! I'm excluding the limited POA ones, such as joker.

I'm quite sure that when the 4HM get around to sculpting a fully articulated version of Mr J, they're gonna knock it out of the park!