Ultimate BumbleBee Review

shaznizzle

As I've read there been negative reports on this particular models to the fans of Transformers collectors. Yes its BIGGER than most of the models most of us have, yes its different from the original kind (movie/toy base) and with its new add-ons such as lights-sounds and most of all animatronics. But lets give it some chance for this new addaptation (and I'm still here trying to give in with the new Transformers Animated series!!! God... why??? it turned to powerpuff girls.. WHYY?!!!) Anyways....

Vehicle Mode

0710080634tz5.jpg

0710080627gn5.jpg

I'm very pleased with the model as a whole, as it is very solid and near detail with the Camaro. The lights and sounds it just works!! I have always been a fan of rims on a car, and these rims is really pleasing juz to look at. The joints holds and fits together tightly, juz a small 'mm' gap at the front part from my model. Other than that its great!! The negative side tho, the paint job could be done better, and the paint job could have been done layered as the lights brights up and can on seen under the plastic body. Giving the whole car a glowing white on the front and red at the back. It would be nice if the light only shows on tyhe head lights and tail lights tho (a proper yellow or white lights at the front would be nice... than blue??) However can be done with the magic of custom paint job to seal thoes lights..

Robot Mode

0710142257dm0.jpg

07101423011pq0.jpg

Transforming this guy takes guts and strength for the 1st couple of tries, once you get use to it, finding the joint parts you get to transform him within 2mins. Overall built is very nice and sturdy as joints is firm. While transforming him, make sure to leave the switch to on, it plays some lights and sound as you transform him (Tips: Robot to Car - always remove arms first / Car to Robot - join arms as the last stage as these will disable movements while transforming).

Overall design, it is very detail however not as near detail as the movie, but overall acceptable (its a toy!!). Articulations, can be found only from waist down and left arm only (wud be great if fingers can have further articulation), the rest is powered by animatronics. Sound, lights and animatronics works great!! It can get annoying to repeated responds.

The sound detection works too, if theres no sound detected it will say, "Hello??" Further no sound dection it will go, "Anybody there??" and if still theres no responds, "HeeellllllOOOOOOO???!!!!" and shut it off by it self!!! If theres sound it will continue moving as it plays music and lights and great enough it shoots by itself too!!!! Shooting distance it around 1 feet which is acceptable.

Conclusion

It would be great if they can further improve on, by adding an extra right arm, battle mode head gear, lights on its canon and clear plastic for its windshield. Other than that I'm pleased for having a great display piece. It stands strong and looks god damn good just lettin it be just standing at its glory. If the price point is lower I think we all can agree that most of us would have already bought it. About it being different, I think its about time Hasbro did something different with its toy line, only that it kinda sucks in a way being BumbleBee alone all huge and stuff, but hey i cant wait for Ultimate Optimus Prime (if they are planing on it. PLEASE!!!)

As I've read there been negative reports on this particular models to the fans of Transformers collectors. Yes its BIGGER than most of the models most of us have, yes its different from the original kind (movie/toy base) and with its new add-ons such as lights-sounds and most of all animatronics. But lets give it some chance for this new addaptation (and I'm still here trying to give in with the new Transformers Animated series!!! God... why??? it turned to powerpuff girls.. WHYY?!!!) Anyways....

Vehicle Mode

0710080634tz5.jpg

0710080627gn5.jpg

I'm very pleased with the model as a whole, as it is very solid and near detail with the Camaro. The lights and sounds it just works!! I have always been a fan of rims on a car, and these rims is really pleasing juz to look at. The joints holds and fits together tightly, juz a small 'mm' gap at the front part from my model. Other than that its great!! The negative side tho, the paint job could be done better, and the paint job could have been done layered as the lights brights up and can on seen under the plastic body. Giving the whole car a glowing white on the front and red at the back. It would be nice if the light only shows on tyhe head lights and tail lights tho (a proper yellow or white lights at the front would be nice... than blue??) However can be done with the magic of custom paint job to seal thoes lights..

Robot Mode

0710142257dm0.jpg

07101423011pq0.jpg

Transforming this guy takes guts and strength for the 1st couple of tries, once you get use to it, finding the joint parts you get to transform him within 2mins. Overall built is very nice and sturdy as joints is firm. While transforming him, make sure to leave the switch to on, it plays some lights and sound as you transform him (Tips: Robot to Car - always remove arms first / Car to Robot - join arms as the last stage as these will disable movements while transforming).

Overall design, it is very detail however not as near detail as the movie, but overall acceptable (its a toy!!). Articulations, can be found only from waist down and left arm only (wud be great if fingers can have further articulation), the rest is powered by animatronics. Sound, lights and animatronics works great!! It can get annoying to repeated responds.

The sound detection works too, if theres no sound detected it will say, "Hello??" Further no sound dection it will go, "Anybody there??" and if still theres no responds, "HeeellllllOOOOOOO???!!!!" and shut it off by it self!!! If theres sound it will continue moving as it plays music and lights and great enough it shoots by itself too!!!! Shooting distance it around 1 feet which is acceptable.

Conclusion

It would be great if they can further improve on, by adding an extra right arm, battle mode head gear, lights on its canon and clear plastic for its windshield. Other than that I'm pleased for having a great display piece. It stands strong and looks god damn good just lettin it be just standing at its glory. If the price point is lower I think we all can agree that most of us would have already bought it. About it being different, I think its about time Hasbro did something different with its toy line, only that it kinda sucks in a way being BumbleBee alone all huge and stuff, but hey i cant wait for Ultimate Optimus Prime (if they are planing on it. PLEASE!!!)

You, sir....have just won the internets.

Finally, someone has transformed him correctly! The chest is movie styled, for once! I'm so sick and tired of seeing half done transformations. It makes me wonder if people are just stupid.